Sponsored

Is there a problem with my parking brake handle?

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Jeep Wrangler JL Is there a problem with my parking brake handle? 907C2AEC-D494-4F9A-9180-DC46B91B1712

noticed that it seems to bend off to the left ever so slightly. Are other peoples brake levers more straight?
Sponsored

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Go off-roading in 4-lo and you will appreciate that designed offset angle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubi SoHo

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Ooof...do NOT look at my cupholders then! :)
it’s that damn rubberized coating down in the cupholders, it holds onto every piece of dust like it’s life depends on it.

I’m fairly OCD about my vehicle interiors, the dust drives me crazy.

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

it’s that damn rubberized coating down in the cupholders, it holds onto every piece of dust like it’s life depends on it.

I’m fairly OCD about my vehicle interiors, the dust drives me crazy.
Yeah, I'm with you. It's kind of nuts to be honest. The wife got me some little rubber coaster inserts as a fun little gift one day and they actually help in the sense that they cover some of the surface area. Less to clean I guess. :)

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Guys, it’s a darn Jeep! If dust on the interior bothers you you’re in for a LOT of cleaning, because Jeeps are far from the most “tight” vehicles on the road, if you’ve got a soft top you have started “mission impossible”😊. Seriously though guys dont sweat the small stuff. Use it as intended and don’t worry about it. If you get ocd with a Jeep you’ll quickly lose a lot of fun in the whole Jeep experience. Have fun driving/using it!

OP
OP
Rubi SoHo

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Guys, it’s a darn Jeep! If dust on the interior bothers you you’re in for a LOT of cleaning, because Jeeps are far from the most “tight” vehicles on the road, if you’ve got a soft top you have started “mission impossible”😊. Seriously though guys dont sweat the small stuff. Use it as intended and don’t worry about it. If you get ocd with a Jeep you’ll quickly lose a lot of fun in the whole Jeep experience. Have fun driving/using it!
I was an auto detailer when I was younger, I can’t help it.

but trust me, it’s not my first Jeep, I know it’s a lost cause in the long run. But this one is 2 months old, still trying to keep it as pristine as possible. This spring, when the Moab trips start, it’ll all go to pot pretty quickly.

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
I was an auto detailer when I was younger, I can’t help it.

but trust me, it’s not my first Jeep, I know it’s a lost cause in the long run. But this one is 2 months old, still trying to keep it as pristine as possible. This spring, when the Moab trips start, it’ll all go to pot pretty quickly.
Atta boy! Have fun!
Sponsored