Sponsored

Is the Sahara and it's unique options right for me?

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Now all ya need is a Bestop Sunrider top to replace your panels! You'll be more in love! It'ssuch a pleasure not dealing with do I carry the panels or do I keep them in the garage? Just flip the Sunrider back and go w/o a care!
I'm SO tempted myself by the Sunrider-for-HardTop, but learned that once it's on you can't really remove the big main part of the hardtop for true open-air jeeping. I bought a TopLift Pro and plan to take the roof off a lot., so the Sunrider is probably out for me. Wish there were something like it that still would allow the installation and removal of the hard top.
Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Balancing "needs vs. wants vs. can i afford it" is a doozy, but i'd concur with those who have said to get the highest trim you can afford. Don't think you'll regret it.
It's fun stressing out about an arbitrary spending limit I imposed on myself. I could 'afford' a maxed out rubicon (financed, of course) but dangit I don't want to pay that much! lol.

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
You are correct about the Sunrider, however it takes about 5/10 minutes to remove or install. That said if you are removing the HT then save your money no value for you,two top option sounds like to me! Enjoy.

Unless you are planning to be an avid off roader/rock crawler get a maxed out Sahara! The really important "stuff" on the Rubi you'll really never use otherwise. I think from all said here on this thread you should be able to make a decision and as long as it's Jeep you'll love it!

Good luck and Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored