Sponsored

Is the red dashboard a random install or specific to certain trim package?

jcruse64

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4-door
Bikini in 2019 got a grey dash panel, went to red in 2020.
4xE get a grey dash unless you get leather then it’s a leather dash.

I had a red set of dash panels that I bought from someone who had swapped to leather. I had them painted bikini.
BF1C6A44-D5CA-4438-9311-9CD908E0362A.jpeg
Very nice!!! I just picked up a Rubicon in the Blue. Came with the red dash, and do NOT like the combo. I was thinking of either painting or having it wrapped. If I paint it, it's going to match the body, like you did.
Sponsored

JINO

First Name
Jino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
Why does my rubicon sarge green have a green dash? Custom painted??
I bought it used.
Jeep Wrangler JL Is the red dashboard a random install or specific to certain trim package? 20230204_094942

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Why does my rubicon sarge green have a green dash? Custom painted??
I bought it used.
20230204_094942.jpg
Don’t look a gift horse….. yours is not to reason why…… count your lucky stars….. count your blessings….. somebody up there likes you……. a red dash with green would be Less Than Ideal. 😊

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Don’t look a gift horse….. yours is not to reason why…… count your lucky stars….. count your blessings….. somebody up there likes you……. a red dash with green would be Less Than Ideal. 😊
It probably came with a gray dash. Most of all the beige interiors I saw came with the gray dash. I really like my red dash with my white Rubicon. With the top and doors off it really looks good I think

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
It probably came with a gray dash. Most of all the beige interiors I saw came with the gray dash. I really like my red dash with my white Rubicon. With the top and doors off it really looks good I think
Yep— color dependent, how about giving us the choice of available colors, even if extra cost. I will extend that to the painted top and fenders. Great two tone options. I chose Hydro, but if I could have gotten gloss black “painted” top and (or) fenders— Snazzy. Too much not broken up on a 4dr IMO and flat black not an option (392)

JINO

First Name
Jino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
So mine was painted to match?
Sponsored