First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Hella Yella
I wanted a CJ5 or CJ7 for my first car back in 91 (most affordable Jeeps at the time). My dad gave that a firm no, so my dreams of being a Jeeper have been on hold for quite a while. This year, my life has been quite different than in the past and I had the opportunity to order a JLUR to my exact specifications. I have not been so excited about a vehicle or any other purchase in my life. I want to keep it for 20+ years. I may buy another one, but this one will stay in the family!
Sponsored

jeepnewbie

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Wrangler Sport S, 08' Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
GE Aviation
Vehicle Showcase
First time Wrangler owner and I've been Very Happy with it so far. Such a fun vehicle to drive and own! I've always wanted one but never pulled the trigger.

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Nope. 1 TJ, 1 JKU, 2 JKs, 1 JLU.

Only had problems with the TJ (deformed fuel tank and internal baffles, defective window cranks).

Only 3000 miles on the JLU, but it's the best of the bunch so far. And since I'm 67 and retired, it's probably the last new vehicle I'll own.
Biscuit.....congratulations. You have made it farther than most have and your still 4 wheeling it. Damn... I hope that I am still wheeling my JL when I get to be 67.
Biscuit...You ROCK !

unixfool

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU - Sting Gray 2.0L Hard Top Wrangler Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
This is my 3rd Jeep and 2nd Wrangler. Wife drove my JLU yesterday and complained about the wandering steering, but she's never driven the TJ since it is a manual. My JLU steers similar to the TJ. It's a Wrangler thing. If you're not used to it, you'll be bugged by it.

JLcrawler

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I use a USB port in the lighter to avoid that, but if she has a long cord, one of the two in the back of the console is usb only, although I don’t remember which one.

She does that and I have my cord plugged to back and I believe it's the driver side that's only USB.
Sponsored