Is Quadratec still in business?

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I want to share my recent experience. I reached out to Hailey from the forum and my PM was responded to within 12 hours. The communication was quick, courteous, and 100% textbook on how to handle a perceived issue. Though my order has not yet came, I would not have expected it yet and have no reason to believe I will not be 100% satisfied.
I will agree their web site may be setting unrealistic expectations and maybe the service has not been up to buyers expectations. Having said that, I certainly don't think that they are attempting to be deceptive. I believe like many other businesses they have issues they need to...and want to address. Probably no one is more upset with these issues than the employees working to get things done.
At the end of the day I will agree the web site needs to better portray actuality. I will also say I am very impressed with Hailey on all counts and feel my transaction will end up being positive for me. As a manager in a large health system, I know that we strive to provide the best care possible. I also know that my subordinates are worn out, tired of wearing mask for 10 hour shifts, and facing the same issues everyone else is facing while on the front lines dealing with COVID. Providing exceptional care is a challenge for many in this environment.
I think I will choose to give Quadratec the benefit here, believing they are doing the best they can in a world that has some challenges right now. I have ordered from them in the past, and I will order from them again!
Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I want to share my recent experience. I reached out to Hailey from the forum and my PM was responded to within 12 hours. The communication was quick, courteous, and 100% textbook on how to handle a perceived issue. Though my order has not yet came, I would not have expected it yet and have no reason to believe I will not be 100% satisfied.
I will agree their web site may be setting unrealistic expectations and maybe the service has not been up to buyers expectations. Having said that, I certainly don't think that they are attempting to be deceptive. I believe like many other businesses they have issues they need to...and want to address. Probably no one is more upset with these issues than the employees working to get things done.
At the end of the day I will agree the web site needs to better portray actuality. I will also say I am very impressed with Hailey on all counts and feel my transaction will end up being positive for me. As a manager in a large health system, I know that we strive to provide the best care possible. I also know that my subordinates are worn out, tired of wearing mask for 10 hour shifts, and facing the same issues everyone else is facing while on the front lines dealing with COVID. Providing exceptional care is a challenge for many in this environment.
I think I will choose to give Quadratec the benefit here, believing they are doing the best they can in a world that has some challenges right now. I have ordered from them in the past, and I will order from them again!
As I pointed out previously in this post, this is the way to resolve an issue. Those members who immediately post their vendor gripes on here, before engaging with the vendor, are just out for some public shaming. That wears thin quickly and doesn’t garner the sympathy that they think it does.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
As I pointed out previously in this post, this is the way to resolve an issue. Those members who immediately post their vendor gripes on here, before engaging with the vendor, are just out for some public shaming. That wears thin quickly and doesn’t garner the sympathy that they think it does.
Not me - I tried email, phone, and on-site support over multiple days not getting through before coming on here and finding this topic already in progress. No reasonable company should expect their customers to know about and have an account on an enthusiast forum to get an answer about an order in limbo. I do appreciate they're here and resolving things as much as possible tho.

And as Greg said above, I agree they're probably not doing it on purpose, but if the website is promising things that aren't possible, it can't be too hard to simply remove that information or that "ships today!" indicator if it's likely not to ship for 10-15 days. I'm sure a lot of their overload of questions comes from being told one thing and then given another. I got my order 5 days ago and the website still says "processing".

OldGuyJL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
There will be a gift card box after you choose your payment option.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM us.
Thank you
Hailey
Hi, thanks for replying. I did that, entered the redemption code and the response was that the certificate was invalid. It expires as of 8/20/25 and has never been used. Thanks!

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hi, thanks for replying. I did that, entered the redemption code and the response was that the certificate was invalid. It expires as of 8/20/25 and has never been used. Thanks!
Good morning, Can you please send me a PM with your name, address information and the redemption code and I can look into it for you and see why it is giving you that message.

Thank you!
Hailey

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I submitted an order online yesterday, shot Rob an email and replied to me this morning that the forum discount was applied. He also flagged my account so it should automate next time.

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
I cancelled my order this morning. My ship date was once again pushed to 11/12ish. Without a doubt I’d need this by 11/5. Complete bullshit IMO but I guess that’s what happens when the Chinese boats are taking too long to bring stuff over. Last time I’ll do business with them. Just my experience. As a customer, I have other options. Off to amazon to see what I can find.

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
I cancelled my order this morning. My ship date was once again pushed to 11/12ish. Without a doubt I’d need this by 11/5. Complete bullshit IMO but I guess that’s what happens when the Chinese boats are taking too long to bring stuff over. Last time I’ll do business with them. Just my experience. As a customer, I have other options. Off to amazon to see what I can find.
Yes it seems that everything is back ordered ! My order just got pushed back to 10/27 second time for that.

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
Yes it seems that everything is back ordered ! My order just got pushed back to 10/27 second time for that.
Yes. This was the 4th time my order was pushed back. Even when I spoke to them over the phone a couple of weeks ago (after waiting 30 minutes to get through), they had no idea when the item would arrive to them.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
This! Man I wish they'd invest in a better inventory mgmt system that integrates with there website so you can clearly see and know before ordering if they actually have something in stock or not. Even better, if it is out of stock, some level of indication of when it will be or if ship direct from vendor how long it might take. Estimates would be better than nothing.
I just ordered four line items and received only 1. Other 3 are back ordered. No idea when I will get them. Project on hold...

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Chinese boats?

P5632R

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKUR: 2021 JLUR Granite
I ordered some floor mats for an ordered JLUR at about 4pm on Wed last week and they were somehow delivered by noon the next day? I guess it depends on what you order and what's in stock. I have bought many things from them over the years and have usually been pretty happy. Covid is some crazy times, maybe they just need to react to the times a little better.

RoadNazi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
No chat answer, 45 minutes on hold for a person, 3 different vendors. I spent my money where people acted like they were in business and answered chat AND a phone call to confirm fitting new JLUR

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
I placed an order with Quadratec for 16 OMIX fender clips order #U2961755 3 months ago. I no longer see this order or any other orders on my account. I keep receiving emails that the clip is out of stock and to go to the website to change my order. I see the same item I ordered listed in stock on their website, albeit now a higher price. Nobody answers the phone, nor do they answer live chat during the hours they say it is available, you get logged off automatically. Are they still in business? Thank you.
Sponsored

Last edited: