OldGuyJL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Hello Everybody,

I am very sorry to hear about the frustration you are all going through. We are extremely backed up with email, chat, and phone lines and we are doing everything in our power to alleviate the phone, email, and chat que! If any of you have any issues please feel free to send us a PM on the forum and we will get back to you ASAP! Again we apologize for the inconveniences you have faced with us. Have a great day!

-Justin
Hi, can you lay out how to apply a gift card in the checkout process. It only allows for a credit card, paypal or a finance option. I read the FAQ's...said to enter the gift card and hit "apply". Just want to order something and aply the gift card. thx!

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
I ordered a part for my bumper via quadratec 7 days ago now that said "order within ~4 hours and it will ship today" fast forward to today and the order is still "processing". Sent an email at 8am this morning that went unanswered, chat on the site claims they're closed at least 30 minutes before the posted closure hours, I've been waiting 20 minutes on hold on their phone line which will probably push me into their closure hours.

At this point I just want to cancel due to complete lack of customer service and the incorrect information on the site claiming the part would ship same day. Never experienced this with Northridge or any of the other big part retailers. I truly don't understand how COVID is a valid excuse for all avenues of customer support being dead and incorrect shipping information displayed, nor a 7 day delay on the promised shipping time.

Last edited:

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I ordered a part for my bumper via quadratec 7 days ago now that said "order within ~4 hours and it will ship today" fast forward to today and the order is still "processing". Sent an email at 8am this morning that went unanswered, chat on the site claims they're closed at least 30 minutes before the posted closure hours, I've been waiting 20 minutes on hold on their phone line which will probably push me into their closure hours.

At this point I just want to cancel due to complete lack of customer service and the incorrect information on the site claiming the part would ship same day. Never experienced this with Northridge or any of the other big part retailers. I truly don't understand how COVID is a valid excuse for all avenues of customer support being dead and incorrect shipping information displayed, nor a 7 day delay on the promised shipping time.

Hey there,
I am very sorry to see this and I am more than happy to look into this for you and provide an ETA or if you would like to modify the order at all I can help with that also. Can you please send us a PM here with your order number or your name and address? I sincerely apologize for the delay with the order and hold times.

Thank you,
Hailey

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hi, can you lay out how to apply a gift card in the checkout process. It only allows for a credit card, paypal or a finance option. I read the FAQ's...said to enter the gift card and hit "apply". Just want to order something and aply the gift card. thx!
There will be a gift card box after you choose your payment option.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM us.
Thank you
Hailey

Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey there,
I am very sorry to see this and I am more than happy to look into this for you and provide an ETA or if you would like to modify the order at all I can help with that also. Can you please send us a PM here with your order number or your name and address? I sincerely apologize for the delay with the order and hold times.

Thank you,
Hailey

It finally shipped, although the website never once updated to tell me the item was beyond "warehouse processing" and still has not - I also never received an item shipped email as the confirmation email promised. Honestly, there must be some colossal management issue at your company and 15 days of limbo for a product that was in stock is not acceptable especially when accompanied by radio silence on all support channels.

I will not do business with a company like this again when all of the known competition does not have this issue. At the very least you should give realistic lead times directly on the product page so people can make informed purchasing decisions rather than just suffer the unknown consequences of buying a product that claims it's in stock and will ship same day if ordered within x hours.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Yeah just tried calling to ask some questions and place an order. On hold for 30 minutes with no answer.
No thanks. Way too much competition to have this as your first experience. Only could imagine trying to deal with them to solve an issue when they don’t even answer their “sales line”.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
I have placed a few small orders with Quadratec in the past few months with no issues at all, everything was in stock and shipped on schedule.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hello All,

I am very sorry to hear of the frustration some of you are having with your orders. My apologies for the long hold times. We are experiencing extremely high call, email, and live chat volumes and are doing everything we can to answer all questions as quickly as possible. If any of you have any issues please feel free to send us a PM on the forums and we will get back to you ASAP!

-Justin

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
I ordered a cab cover 9/10 with an expected ship date of 9/18. Ordered them didn’t hear anything for a week. Around 9/20 I checked for an update and expected ship date moved to 9/30(?). 10/1 I check for an update and showed ship date of 10/15. I called 10/3 for an update and after 30 minutes I finally got thru to basically now knowing if my order would ship for sure by that date. Terrible ship times.

Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello All,

I am very sorry to hear of the frustration some of you are having with your orders. My apologies for the long hold times. We are experiencing extremely high call, email, and live chat volumes and are doing everything we can to answer all questions as quickly as possible. If any of you have any issues please feel free to send us a PM on the forums and we will get back to you ASAP!

-Justin

But then what's going on with the orders taking forever, and displaying incorrect stock / shipping times? The least you guys could do is acknowledge the issues up front on the site, and on the product pages, or even just take off the "ships today!" crap if things are going to sit for 14 days before moving. It's not the long turnarounds themselves that gets me, it's the flat out wrong information and broken order statuses.

I have a hard time understanding this being an insurmountable problem. There's probably lots of questions possibly because orders are seemingly freezing/disappearing and your website, order system, warehouse, etc seem to not be doing what they should.

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hello All,

-Justin
PM sent.
Order #U0660636
Thank you!

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
There will be a gift card box after you choose your payment option.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM us.
Thank you
Hailey
I agree with the PM part. Why do members need to publicly play out their drama at the first bump in the road? I can be as hard to please as the next person, but sometimes people play out their tribulations before they actually give the vendor a chance to remedy the issue.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
But then what's going on with the orders taking forever, and displaying incorrect stock / shipping times? The least you guys could do is acknowledge the issues up front on the site, and on the product pages, or even just take off the "ships today!" crap if things are going to sit for 14 days before moving. It's not the long turnarounds themselves that gets me, it's the flat out wrong information and broken order statuses.

I have a hard time understanding this being an insurmountable problem. There's probably lots of questions possibly because orders are seemingly freezing/disappearing and your website, order system, warehouse, etc seem to not be doing what they should.
Hey there, We understand your frustration with the delays as we are trying to list the most accurate information that we at the time for our stock shipments and we list the estimated ship dates and we will update them as we receive new updates. We are always trying to improve the website to show more accurate information as some items ship directly from the manufacturer and some ship for our warehouses.

For items that are not in stock unfortunately due to the Covid-19 pandemic many of the factories and manufacturers had to close for a few months or work with a reduced staff and they are working as hard as possible to fulfill all of their stock orders. If you have an order number that you would like me to look into for you I am more than happy to do that to give you an update and to make sure that it does not happen to any other customers. If you can send that to me in a PM to keep your information private.

Thank you and again, I apologize for the delay and any inaccurate information that you have seen.

Thank you,
Hailey

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I ordered a cab cover 9/10 with an expected ship date of 9/18. Ordered them didn’t hear anything for a week. Around 9/20 I checked for an update and expected ship date moved to 9/30(?). 10/1 I check for an update and showed ship date of 10/15. I called 10/3 for an update and after 30 minutes I finally got thru to basically now knowing if my order would ship for sure by that date. Terrible ship times.
Hey there,

I do sincerely apologize for the changing of the estimated to ship date and the delay with your order. I would be happy to look into your order if you would like to send me a PM with your order number.

Thank you
Hailey
Sponsored