Is Quadratec still in business?

Yorkie3621

First Name
stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S. Silver/Tan
I've been emailing, calling, using chat and can't get any response from anyone at Quadratec; been trying for over a week!
I'm not going to order anything from them if I don't think they're in business anymore!
Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I would be shocked if they went out of business. They just had a post on Twitter or other Social Media about supporting the Jeep community for 30 Years.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 12.00.23 PM.png

OP
OP
Yorkie3621

Yorkie3621

First Name
stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S. Silver/Tan
Let's hope not but it's like raising the dead trying to get a response on chat, email or phone. Driving me nuts.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I've been buying stuff through them. I've called them, e-mailed them and they answered all my questions. A bit slower than usual.

I recently bought exposed racks through them, JKS quick discos, jeep cover, wiring harness. And currently looking at the go-rhino roof basket

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's hope not but it's like raising the dead trying to get a response on chat, email or phone. Driving me nuts.
If they failed providing equipment for the most modified vehicle in the US, they should be an example of what not to do in running a business. I would really miss their product videos. I am now number 24 in the que, but the time to assistance hasn't changed. Either people are being helped or they are tired of waiting on chat.

Thank god the Bronco is coming out ... that will save them /s

Sponsored

JMAC5150

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just received a couple of things today that I ordered weeks ago. Good luck trying to get someone live on the phone.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah you got a point there.

But Quadratec are probably one of the bigger Mopar distributors however I would think. Will be interesting to see if and (if yes) how quadratec may need to do a balancing act between FCA and Ford.
If it was my business, I would sell products for both. There will be some Jeep owners who purchase a Bronco and they will be looking for parts where they went in the past.

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
I ordered something from them a few weeks ago, and they totally screwed up my order. Shit happens, so I'm not mad about it, but it was impossible to get help from them. When I finally did reach someone, they were obviously overwhelmed. It seems like they are understaffed right now.

Edit: On the other hand, Northridge 4x4 seems to be 'business as usual".

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
I have received in stock stuff in a couple of days over the past several months. Received a bumper, winch and hitch this week.

Sponsored

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Ordered some rotopax mounts that showed in stock. Got an email saying they were out of stock but due in a week.... Then another week .. then another.... Tried contacting them to cancel my order. Could never get ahold of anyone. Ordered the mounts from rotopax directly and had them in 2 days. Fast forward 2 weeks and quadratec responded to my numerous emails and cancelled my order. First and last experience for me.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hello Everybody,

I am very sorry to hear about the frustration you are all going through. We are extremely backed up with email, chat, and phone lines and we are doing everything in our power to alleviate the phone, email, and chat que! If any of you have any issues please feel free to send us a PM on the forum and we will get back to you ASAP! Again we apologize for the inconveniences you have faced with us. Have a great day!

-Justin

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Had great results from Quadratec, got my stubby bumper two weeks ago, a couple days ahead of schedule. Had to wait for about 25 minutes for phone transaction but just put on speaker and resumed my day :)
Also had pretty timely response for their discount to be applied via email & PMs on the site.
All things considered IME they've been reasonable with all my dealings :)

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
They are, it took over a month to get my refund from a lift kit that never happen but I believe PayPal was the root cause. Wait time for the chat window is seriously long but eventually they will pick up.
Sponsored