Sponsored

Is Quadratec still in business?

csspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
A week ago I requested a return for some parts that arrived defective and and haven't heard anything back. If I remember correctly the parts were listed "in stock" but were actually back ordered.

HOWEVER.... they did have time to censor the review I made for the product to remove my mentions of the slow shipping and my hope that they would help sort out the problem. Fortunately the manufacturer is sending me a replacement directly.

I hate to be one of "those guys" but I won't be shopping with them in the future.
Sponsored

cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
Hello Everybody,

I am very sorry to hear about the frustration you are all going through. We are extremely backed up with email, chat, and phone lines and we are doing everything in our power to alleviate the phone, email, and chat que! If any of you have any issues please feel free to send us a PM on the forum and we will get back to you ASAP! Again we apologize for the inconveniences you have faced with us. Have a great day!

-Justin
Any discount codes for JL members? Need to order a bunch of parts really soon...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

XxsullyxX123

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2020 Honda Pilot Touring
Never have any issues with Quadratec. Ordered multiple things from them on my old JK, and now again ordered multiple times with my New JL since June. Rob is super responsive to email if you need help, and the only wait times have been vendors out of stock, but once in stock most things have very fast shipping

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Any discount codes for JL members? Need to order a bunch of parts really soon...
We do offer a forum discount just send us a PM with your name, address and the parts that you were interested in!

Thank you
Hailey

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Well after the debacle when I was going to drop a f-ck ton (4k) of money on their LoD stuff when it was 20% off and I had called them about ordering it on the last day and they said they would honor it (my payday), when I called to place the order as soon as they opened no one could recall me talking to anyone, they said call back Monday there might be a manager here that might want to help you? No one helped then either. LoL, so i figured ok no big deal, I went to order a bumper and asked them if they would price match it? They said sure just call us and let us know, LoL when that happened (I called) they said they couldn't price match it because the price was too low? I should have learned after I bought the Smittybilt rock rails that i couldn't return. So I stopped subscribing to their YouTube stuff, I don't order anything from them, I do not promote them in any way shape or form. So I have spent thousands at other places, which I would have done there if they weren't such A-holes every time you try talking to emailing or messaging them. Thank you @Northridge 4x4, LoL just dropped another grand there..... So Quadrajunk can keep their stuff.....

Jeepurrs

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Sahara
First experience with them, I ordered the Quadratec branded tow hitch and wiring kit back in July 7. When I was ordering it showed it was in stock. Then after my order went through it said it was on back order. I gave it a few weeks and in late July I reached out to somebody through this forum as well as a live chat via their website. Both responses were that they were unable to give an exact date for that part but it appeared it would be arriving in early August. I gave it until yesterday for an update (sept. 11) ... over two months after I put my original order in. No updates, no delivery, still on back order! I canceled my order, which amazingly did get canceled on the same day that I put the cancellation in!

I have no plans to do business with quadratec in the future.

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I’ve bought plenty of parts from Quadratec. Never had any issues with returns when I did have to return something. People forget that most businesses are still short staffed. Don’t knock a company because they aren’t fast enough to your liking. Put yourselves in the same situation.

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Well after the debacle when I was going to drop a f-ck ton (4k) of money on their LoD stuff when it was 20% off and I had called them about ordering it on the last day and they said they would honor it (my payday), when I called to place the order as soon as they opened no one could recall me talking to anyone, they said call back Monday there might be a manager here that might want to help you? No one helped then either. LoL, so i figured ok no big deal, I went to order a bumper and asked them if they would price match it? They said sure just call us and let us know, LoL when that happened (I called) they said they couldn't price match it because the price was too low? I should have learned after I bought the Smittybilt rock rails that i couldn't return. So I stopped subscribing to their YouTube stuff, I don't order anything from them, I do not promote them in any way shape or form. So I have spent thousands at other places, which I would have done there if they weren't such A-holes every time you try talking to emailing or messaging them. Thank you @Northridge 4x4, LoL just dropped another grand there..... So Quadrajunk can keep their stuff.....
northridge is overpriced.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
It seems that the “Aftermarket Dealers” like Quadratec and Northridge are struggling a bit to get back to business as normal. To me it seems that the global disruption of supply chains is leading to out-of-stock items and long lead times.

bought a trasharoo from northridge...... 30 day wait.
bought a couple of things from Quadratec, 2-3 weeks before shipping.

my guess is that these folks are scrambling to restart, restock, and keep customers happy At the same time.

i Have no issues with these companies. Most are terrific. Some will say “shop at Amazon”. But, I would prefer not to. Companies like Quadratec support this community. They help me. When was the last time that you saw an install video produced by Amazon for a Jeep tire carrier?

I feel that my money is better spent at Quadratec, Extremeterrain, Northridge, etc.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
The problem is the manufactures in China. Everything is a mess right now.

Now, if they are out of stock, it should say "out of stock". They just do not want to loose the sale.

Last edited:

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
When they say "in stock" and it really isn't--that is a lie--enough said about their integrity.
Agreed.

which is why I like quadratec and Northridge. Both clearly indicate in/out of stock and estimated shipping times —- before you order.......

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Unfortunately, I was referring to my experience with Quadratec.

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
These stories are frustrated to hear about, let alone I imagine to be part of. There is though one saving grace I think.

In the land of Jeep, where there is little competition (we'll see on the Bronco) in the space, let alone do other "similar" vehicles have anywhere near the aftermarket, it's nice to know that at least among these aftermarket vendors there is a choice.

If all vendors are back logged then you know it's not the vendor's fault. Competition is what brought, no offense intended as I'm a pretty happy Quadratec buyer, Quadratec to this thread, as they know we have choice where we buy.

..and choice is impowering if you ask me....
Sponsored