Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
JC originally told me 7-9 weeks

At 3 wks dealer told me 3-6 more which would have put me in the 6-9 week range.

He also told me that since Jan 21 about 80% of his orders arrived in 6-8 wks.

Now JC, the folks who SHOULD have the best info have told me 12 weeks.
Not sure who to believe lol but I’ll be happy if it gets here b4 the end of September , have a camping trip planed for mid October
Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Is the plant loosing workers? Is seem some people are making more on unemployment than at their jobs. Having a big problem with this where I live! No one wants to work, restaurants and fast food places can barely operate.

I’ve also heard that some truck drivers that were laid of during covid did not get their physicals to renew their CDL’s. Now they have to retake there driving test to obtain a CDL again. Which most places you have to have your own truck to test or go through a program with training hours to test with there trucks.

Edit: I ordered end of June, still have no ETA. Jeep chat first gave me a D1 type status answer then more like a D status. Latest is from dealer, he said im in D1 but have no ETA yet.

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Is the plant loosing workers? Is seem some people are making more on unemployment than at their jobs. Having a big problem with this where I live! No one wants to work, restaurants and fast food places can barely operate.

I’ve also heard that some truck drivers that were laid of during covid did not get their physicals to renew their CDL’s. Now they have to retake there driving test to obtain a CDL again. Which most places you have to have your own truck to test or go through a program with training hours to test with there trucks.

Edit: I ordered end of June, still have no ETA. Jeep chat first gave me a D1 type status answer then more like a D status. Latest is from dealer, he said im in D1 but have no ETA yet.
Here in Jersey everyone is hiring but like you said there making more money on unemployment, as far as truck drivers no clue 🤷‍♂️

Gaylon

First Name
Gaylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Toyota Land Cruiser
These guys are union - they probably make more than you do...

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
These guys are union - they probably make more than you do...
If they are making more than me I’ve been heading the wrong direction in life.
I guess I’ll lay off my employees, sell all my farm equipment & cattle, Terminate my poultry grower contracts, and auction off all my land along with my new house that I’m building. Then I’ll move to Toledo, join the union and become a factory worker since that’s where the moneys at!

Sponsored

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Hope that is true but still doesn't answer why FCA pushed my estimated delivery date from 8/6 to 11/14...All while I was in D1 last week :angry:
You didn’t happen to order Soft One touch top, did you?

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Nope, just Hardtop.
I ordered SOT from a volume dealer. He told me that it takes about 6 weeks after order for the Jeeps to show up. Then I got this nasty email from Jeep stating my vehicle will not ready until end of November.
the only “fancy” thing I ordered was SOT, rest is basically standard items. So,I was trying to see if it was the SOT delaying the order or something else.
oh, also Jeep chat will not give out build status codes anymore.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
I ordered SOT from a volume dealer. He told me that it takes about 6 weeks after order for the Jeeps to show up. Then I got this nasty email from Jeep stating my vehicle will not ready until end of November.
the only “fancy” thing I ordered was SOT, rest is basically standard items. So,I was trying to see if it was the SOT delaying the order or something else.
i ordered a 4xe with SOT, D status for 6 weeks. escalated but nothing new

Sponsored

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Who did you order with? A volume dealer?
Def not a volume dealer. Courtesy Jeep in PA.

Order date 6/14
4xe rubicon sting-gray
SOT
Color fenders
black grille
tow
cold
safety
remote prox
all weather mats

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
This is the answer I got from my high volume dealer:

So the SouthEast Business Center for Stellantis, which is the largest BC in the nation, is as confused as I was when I saw the email you received. Apparently the email is coming from Detroit and they had no knowledge either. They are telling me that they are giving you extreme worst case scenario and that in fact your Jeep should be here much sooner than mid November, however they could not commit to a specific date.

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
This is the answer I got from my high volume dealer:

So the SouthEast Business Center for Stellantis, which is the largest BC in the nation, is as confused as I was when I saw the email you received. Apparently the email is coming from Detroit and they had no knowledge either. They are telling me that they are giving you extreme worst case scenario and that in fact your Jeep should be here much sooner than mid November, however they could not commit to a specific date.
The left hand is not aware of what the right is doing. SMH

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I have an order for a 392 that is Hydro blue and has sky one touch. The order was placed in November 2020. It finally went into paint this week. Last month the dealer told me from what they heard Hydro blue and sky one touch combo were causing the delay. More than likely sky one touch pieces are in short supply.

Fiteacher

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
My order was placed 7/31 and dealer says 10-12 weeks. Got VIN number from JC and said the parts are coming in for the build but no info on ETA and no email from Jeep yet. I figure I'll give it a couple of weeks before I contact dealer for another update
Sponsored