Sponsored

Is it possible to just flip the soft top back and drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Holy f@ck! I should have known better than to open up this thread. Didn't take long for Ronnie to demonstrate how much better at law he is than the rest of the world. In his court, he hopes that by talking, talking, and talking, his opponents will just give up. Someone should open Microsoft Word, copy and paste all of his posts, and let us know how many pages in all. Dissertation level? I'm still not sure he's persuaded anyone.

I've used the sunrider position numerous times with and without windows in. Never a problem. If I do have a problem someday, I'll put new windows onto my list of things my wife doesn't think I need.
"than the rest of the world..." so everyone, including legal scholars visits and posts on this board?

Please @TaxPhan stop, if not for my sake then yours. It's not a fair fight. You come to the board to troll, and then admit it. Brilliant.

But, yes, I am better at law than people who think a placard with dissimilar guidance to, and otherwise refers to the Owner's Manual trumps it.

These people aren't my opponents. I haven't stated opinion. These people are saying that the world is flat and are getting corrected, which they don't like, so that the well intentioned but misinformed who come to the board looking for accurate information upon which make their own risk decisions are provided accurate information.

Let's see if I've got this right. I'm full of myself, but the people who disagree with FCA, who has come to the board to say "go with the owner's manual," and reply, "I know more than @JeepCares here," are the humble correct ones?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.