Sponsored

Is it possible to get lights in this color? (see picture)

gogetgriff

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Moab (Ocean Blue)
Apologies in advance for this noob of a question, but one time I was back east driving in the snow and I saw these lights on a truck that were almost lime green. Feel free to roast me if this is a complete "NOPE" and if it is going to be as corny as ever.

The closest I've come to finding something like this would be these:
Jeep Wrangler JL Is it possible to get lights in this color? (see picture) IMG-4165.JPG

That being said, does anyone know what these are called, does anyone sell fog lights like these, and lastly does anyone sell any sort of light bars like this?
Sponsored

NTLV

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door JL Rubicon
Occupation
VIP Host Nightlife
Vehicle Showcase
Typically most off road vehicles for the snow have some sort of yellow tint on the lights to cut through the snow better. Most good light company manufacturers have an option for yellow lights instead of the traditional white color. Lots of lights can all have a cover the goes over it so you can have the best of both worlds. If you’re just wanting your headlights or fogs to be that color just search for yellow or green vinyl tint on amazon. You can also tint your light bar with the same stuff if you want that specific look. It’s your Jeep after all. Do what you like

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
you are better off with the amber color vs yellow. the amber will cut thru the fog better. kc lights or baja design are the 2 best company.

OP
OP
gogetgriff

gogetgriff

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Moab (Ocean Blue)
you are better off with the amber color vs yellow. the amber will cut thru the fog better. kc lights or baja design are the 2 best company.
How about Diode Dynamics?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal