Sponsored

Is it possible to get below invoice right now?

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
My local dealer is offering an order at 500 below MSRP for the military discount and said that due to covid they cannot do any better. I read through the Wrangler Google site that has dealerships that offer below invoice and reached out to a few for quotes but still waiting on a response. Is it possible right now to get at or below invoice? Is my local dealer blowing steam up my butt? Should I just send it with my local dealer?
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I got 7% below invoice from Gupton on Tuesday.

That said, they're few and far between lately. Only 3 of the 8 dealerships I sent my order to could get below invoice at all

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I got 7% below invoice from Gupton on Tuesday.

That said, they're few and far between lately. Only 3 of the 8 dealerships I sent my order to could get below invoice at all
Can you explain the process for “sending an order”. I want to order a 4xe in a few months, but have never been through the process.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Can you explain the process for “sending an order”. I want to order a 4xe in a few months, but have never been through the process.
I built online till I had it the way I wanted, then used the order guides from this subforum to make sure the options were still available and get a real cost estimate.

Emailed 8 dealers with what I wanted to build, exactly, asked them for their best offer. 5 replied, 3 were below invoice. Gupton was the cheapest.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Find the order guide in the sticky section to figure out what exactly you want (or build your Jeep on the Jeep website) and then follow this guide:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

Somewhere there's a "Recommend Dealer Thread" that identifies known dealers that offer the best pricing.

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL HellaYella
My local dealer is offering an order at 500 below MSRP for the military discount and said that due to covid they cannot do any better. I read through the Wrangler Google site that has dealerships that offer below invoice and reached out to a few for quotes but still waiting on a response. Is it possible right now to get at or below invoice? Is my local dealer blowing steam up my butt? Should I just send it with my local dealer?
I ordered mine in May 13- conroe tx, demontrond jeep, 3% below invoice... Neil Carpenter is the salesperson. The status is in shipping process....
Sponsored