Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
  • Banned
Like many on this forum I have a list of items I would like to buy for my Jeep and when money comes available I hit the internet and try to find what I need. I like to buy from forum advertisers or some of the smaller companies when I can. So yesterday I decided to buy a relocation plate for my spare. Rustys--$90 + $30 shipping.
RockHard--$100+$40 Shipping. Metalcloak $120+$0 shipping but you have to make an account, have another password. I need a bumper so i emailed CavFab with questions, no response. I evened sent a pm to
Quadratek with no response. I know everyone has different experiences and most of these retailers are very busy but it seems like they are missing out.
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Like many on this forum I have a list of items I would like to buy for my Jeep and when money comes available I hit the internet and try to find what I need. I like to buy from forum advertisers or some of the smaller companies when I can. So yesterday I decided to buy a relocation plate for my spare. Rustys--$90 + $30 shipping.
RockHard--$100+$40 Shipping. Metalcloak $120+$0 shipping but you have to make an account, have another password. I need a bumper so i emailed CavFab with questions, no response. I evened sent a pm to
Quadratek with no response. I know everyone has different experiences and most of these retailers are very busy but it seems like they are missing out.
I always email robw@quadratec if I have questions and when I want to place an order. That might help you:like: Good luck!

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
To avoid setting up another account I try and use my PayPal or Apple Pay. I know it is frustrating placing orders and getting the better deals but when questions go unanswered it gets frustrating. One thing that has annoyed me is I recently ordered recovery straps from a stand alone website and amazon delivers the order so now I feel skunked because I thought I placed orders from independent website supporting a small company.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
A password manager makes having different passwords for everything a no brainer. I use LastPass but there are other options.
Sponsored