Sponsored

Is it just me or do the all weather floor mats kinda suck?

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Going to wait for quadratec ultimate floor liners.. they should be ready to order late September early October I was told in an email from them. I dig the tire tread looks and with kids and winter coming they should do the job! With re: to original post shouldn't weather tec have less aggressive/jeepy ones?
Hi there,

I just wanted to mention that this info is not accurate. I do apologize if the e-mail rep provided you with that info. The latest ETA from our Product Design Team is 12 months out.

We do have these in stock now, though:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/digitalfit-front-and-rear-liners-weathertech-jeep-wrangler-jl

Thanks & have a great day!

-Rick
Sponsored

Rubicop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU- ordered 6-18

Rubicop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU- ordered 6-18
That's a bummer, even the fall catalog says "coming soon!", thanks for the info tho with winter coming soon I'll need something.

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
I would agree they suck but serve a purpose. They are not as nice looking as carpet. I wish there was an all weather carpet mat.
We had bedtred in our JK. Hopefully they make something for the JL. I enjoy it in the front as it helps clean everything up.

Sponsored

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
Just ordered front/rear and cargo liner on eBay for $264 shipped from Weathertech with 15% eBay coupon. I wanted to give Husky liners a try, but they were about $50 more.

Eva

First Name
Eva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
That's a bummer, even the fall catalog says "coming soon!", thanks for the info tho with winter coming soon I'll need something.
No worries babe Christmas is coming!
Xox Wifey
Sponsored