Sponsored

Is end of year the best time to buy?

Littlesweet1524

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door
Hello everyone! I was thinking about getting a rubicon but I’m willing to wait till end of the year when the 2020s come out to get a good deal on a 19. Should I wait at the end of the year? I heard people currently now are getting 5% off invoice. (I’m in Vegas and 5% is the best I’ve seen here) Would waiting till then be a better deal and get more percentage off? Anyone experience buying around the holidays? Off the lot vs factory order?
Sponsored

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Considering 2020 ordering opened up yesterday and will start production in a few short weeks with 2018’s still on the lot. Now may be the best time to buy as dealers will want to avoid having 3 model years on their lot

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
not sure. i know when i got my 19 jl in may, the 18's was offering $1000 off and if you walk way they might offer you another $1000 off. it all depends on the location and dealer. here in ny, dealers doesn't offer anything for the jl. but i got $2,325 off on my 19 jl on memorial day.and drove it home that day.. so in my case i got a better deal on the 19 vs a 18.

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
On dealer stock, yes.

Lots of people here do Custom Orders which (generally) end up being less expensive. I’d recommend reading the threads here about common price ranges and dealerships people have had success with. I believe Jim Marsh is the one in Las Vegas that people like working with.

Good Luck.
Sponsored