Sponsored

Is anyone running nitto's 35/11.50/17

Saltysnook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door 2.0
Hi looking for pictures of any owners running the Nitto Trail Grappler 35/11.50/17, this seems to be great fit for someone like myself who is trying to avoid the wide stance. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Hi looking for pictures of any owners running the Nitto Trail Grappler 35/11.50/17, this seems to be great fit for someone like myself who is trying to avoid the wide stance. Thanks in advance!
If you are interested in pizza cutters I run 35x10.5r17 Super Swamper SSRs. I have been BLOWN AWAY by their on road (dry, rain, snow and even ice!) and off road (mud mostly so far) performance. They perform MUCH better in rain than the KO2s...I have no idea why everyone loves the KO2s they were crap for me in our road conditions. They have been the best all around aggressive tire I have owned. They are true 35's, mine measured 35.2" mounted as advertised. Only drawbacks I have on them are they can be difficult to obtain, expensive, heavy for their size and they took a lot of weight to balance (but they are perfectly balanced). My solid steel wheels may have contributed to the balancing challenge however. I have no vibration issues due to balance or out of round, but there are some vibrations from the lugs at slower speeds.

Absolutely love these tires and nobody runs them up here in WA state surprisingly . I also see you are in Florida - I lived there for 8 years and most of us ran Swampers for mud for a reason. I am glad I stuck with them up here.

Cheers,
Aaron

20190803_164353_resized.jpg

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the way they look and the idea of a 10.5 tire on my stock 7.5 rim. Hard to believe they are good in rain and snow. Agree on the KO2's. Horrible on wet and slush. Looking for a change.
Sponsored