Sponsored

Is anyone answering emails at Jeep Badge of Honor?

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I’ve been waiting on a BoH hard badge since June. In the app, It just shows as “Requested” in the app.

I have sent a couple of (very polite) emails to [email protected] inquire about this, but have been met with stony silence. It’s almost like there’s no one monitoring their email account. My fear is that there is some glitch and my request is indefinitely hung-up.

If there’s some supply delay, that’s fine — just say so.

Does anyone have an alternative way of reaching them?
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I have found most companies don't answer emails these days. I have sent 2 or 3 this month and not a peep from anyone. Not sure why they even have an email address.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I requested a badge back in August and have asked about it a couple of times with no response and still no badge.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Wouldn’t it be funny if the @JeepCares folks were based out of the same office as the JeepBadge folks?!

Like maybe if they could knock on the wall to the cubicle next door and say hi, or maybe they have lunch with the “badge mailing intern” or something? :LOL:

Any inter-company help here? 🤷‍♂️

I work in supply chain in my company, but I could put someone in touch with marketing if they needed it, just sayin’.

Sublime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella Rubicon
I'm on a BoH page on Facebook and someone there found the magic sauce for contacting the fulfillment company. They've been getting badges like crazy this week.

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I'm coming up on the one year mark waiting for my Hidden Falls OHV badge. App shows "backordered" - I've moved houses since then, any suggestions on how to update the address?

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I'm coming up on the one year mark waiting for my Hidden Falls OHV badge. App shows "backordered" - I've moved houses since then, any suggestions on how to update the address?
Just noticed my Gulches from last February now says backordered as well.

Never got a response to my email six months ago.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I e-mailed them a couple months ago and got no response whatsoever, but e-mailed them again a week or so ago and immediately got an automated response that had nothing to do with my inquiry. Not sure if they've changed anything on the backend after updating their app, but after my second e-mail, my badges suddenly went into "Processing" and now just shipped yesterday.

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
After long periods (4 months) of silence I have received two or three e-mails from the BOH Program in the past several weeks. I too have e-mailed the referenced address and believe, based on what I've read, it's the best address to use. UPS shows one badge (Imogene Pass) is being delivered today. According to one of the other e-mails the other two badges (Ophir & Engineer Pass) are backordered. So I'd say hang in there and be patient. I know it might seem like there's no one home but if recent activity is any indicator they're home and trying to get caught up. Good luck.

Sponsored

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2001 TJ, 2014 WK2
I had a BOH for Peters Mill show up at the house unexpectedly today (that I had written off long ago) for a run that I did back on 1-June. I didn’t receive any email notifications like others are indicating.

What was odd about it was, the badge for the JLURD that my old lady drove that same day showed up About a month after the run, which is reasonable. The badge for the old TJ showed up six months later.

Cheers

THorner

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
I did Engineer Pass in May of 2022, requested the badge on 5-27-22. In the time since I completed Engineer Pass (highly recommended) I sent 6 e-mails. I only received a generic “thanks for contacting us” type reply to the first one. I lost all hope of getting the badge. Much to my surprise UPS delivered the badge yesterday 1-14-23. Keep the faith, I think you’ll get your badge eventually.

Xtina

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL willys, 2021 willys sold
I just checked mine that I submitted in October. Says it shipped Friday. Woot

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
On 9 July 2022 I sent in the BoH request for Rocky Gap trail.

About two months ago I sent my one and only email to follow up on the badge to [email protected].

Today I received my badge. About 9 months to get it, it’s free so not really a big dealio on the wait.

Jeep Wrangler JL Is anyone answering emails at Jeep Badge of Honor? A32821D3-7B67-4C46-906C-F5885FAA6F72

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Just received word two back ordered badges (Ophir Pass, Engineer Pass) shipped UPS today. Requested badges back mid-September '22. Be encouraged.
Sponsored