OP

runningonemptyy

First Name
roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
how does the passive entry handle mud and sand and whatnot? like heavy off-roading? as in, does crap ever get in the handle from the button crevices?
the more i think about it the more i probably would want passive entry

@ Bren: yeah now is really not the time to buy anything
Sponsored

DUNE RAP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
I bought a 2Dr Rubicon in February that sticker price was $53,830. My OTD price with 100K warranty was $56K. I love it...and so glad I bought it. GO BACK AND DRIVE IT HOME!

OP
OP

runningonemptyy

First Name
roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
I bought a 2Dr Rubicon in February that sticker price was $53,830. My OTD price with 100K warranty was $56K. I love it...and so glad I bought it. GO BACK AND DRIVE IT HOME!
yeah my price is without the extended warranty

MonLee

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Sport S
Just got a 2 door sport s last week, took 3 weeks from order to delivery, and paid about 300$ under msrp otd if i remember correctly. Koons Tysons corner just outside Washington. Search for Koons or Craig Benner on this forum and find his post.

I definitely got lucky with how fast they built mine, i think ordering lots of options on a 2 door is the secret code to getting a wrangler quickly right now.

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
hey! this is my first jeep and i found one i liked at a dealer 40mins from me (iā€™m in florida). i test drove the car and enjoyed driving it. msrp is $51k and after some haggling we came to $55k flat otd. i put a small deposit but i just want to make sure iā€™m not getting taken for a ride. i like the color and the leather seats, and my non negotiables are manual and big screen. i wish it had a proximity door sensor but itā€™s also just another thing to get dirty on the trail.

is $55k okay for this car or should i try to get them down more or just find another car? iā€™ve been searching and manuals are out there + soon the ā€˜22s will be coming.

thanks!
BBFFA92D-6F2F-4CEC-9DAF-8F80A4DA5814.jpeg

That's the Vatland DCJ one, right? When I was looking at 2 door sticks, I considered it. They actually picked this one up from the dealer in Vero Beach because he had trouble selling it for some reason. Ask if he accepts Tread Lightly pricing (probably not since he has a choice and demand is high).

If 'out the droor' is 51050 + 3773 tax + 1000 dealer + tag, title and transfer, then the price is ok if don't want to wait 2 months for a build. You would save $5600 if you ordered from Lakeland DCJ (Mike Peralta) and waited a couple of months.,

Sponsored

OP
OP

runningonemptyy

First Name
roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
That's the Vatland DCJ one, right? When I was looking at 2 door sticks, I considered it. They actually picked this one up from the dealer in Vero Beach because he had trouble selling it for some reason. Ask if he accepts Tread Lightly pricing (probably not since he has a choice and demand is high).

If 'out the droor' is 51050 + 3773 tax + 1000 dealer + tag, title and transfer, then the price is ok if don't want to wait 2 months for a build.
itā€™s in vero beach now, they also have a white one.

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
itā€™s in vero beach now, they also have a white one.
Consider that Florida summer starts in October. If you can hold out the 6-8 weeks, $5600 savings is 2 or 3 years in free gas (10K mi/yr, 16mpg, $3.20/gal). Somethign to think about.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
What part in Florida? Dealership?

OP
OP

runningonemptyy

First Name
roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
dealer in vero beach
they also have white one with cloth seats

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
If it's exactly what you want, color-wise and options-wise, and they have it on the lot, and you can get it now, and you can swing the bucks, I'd say "Go for it." Our local dealer has zippo on the lot as far as 2-doors, and only a couple 4-doors, and it's been like that the month of August.

Best,
-Tim

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
I think youā€™ve been given good advice: If you are prepared to wait on a custom order, you could save money on the purchase priceā€¦. but finance rates are subject to change, and by the time you get your Jeep (3-6 months down the road), that savings MAY be eroded by an increase in borrowing costs. In other words, itā€™s a gamble.

I played the waiting game on a Bronco, and just tapped out this week. Ford financing jumped from 3.2% (June) to 4.49% (Aug). I was able to buy my Unlimited Islander for $55,310.00 + $499.00 ADM @ 3.49%, and am completely happy with that. Thatā€™s Canadian btw.

There is a two door Rubicon in Sarge Green up here (I am in Canada) with similar options to what youā€™ve got shown, but Auto. The dealer is listing at $65,153 and offering a $1000 gas card with it. CarGurus shows they have had it listed as low as $59,654.00 but have raised the price substantially in the 195 days itā€™s been sitting on their lot. Goes to show that the market is driving prices up; most dealers in past years would be trying to blow it out end of summer, not jacking the price.

Our dollar is worth about $0.78 US. I am kind of shocked your prices arenā€™t that much lower down there than oursā€¦.. that isnā€™t typical. Different forces at play in the market these days.

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
I had a hard time haggling down the price in March but got 36 months 0%. In a perfect world I would order exactly what I wanted but we aren't in a perfect world anymore. At the same time, I didn't want to wait, do what makes you happy

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
hey! this is my first jeep and i found one i liked at a dealer 40mins from me (iā€™m in florida). i test drove the car and enjoyed driving it. msrp is $51k and after some haggling we came to $55k flat otd. i put a small deposit but i just want to make sure iā€™m not getting taken for a ride. i like the color and the leather seats, and my non negotiables are manual and big screen. i wish it had a proximity door sensor but itā€™s also just another thing to get dirty on the trail.

is $55k okay for this car or should i try to get them down more or just find another car? iā€™ve been searching and manuals are out there + soon the ā€˜22s will be coming.

thanks!
BBFFA92D-6F2F-4CEC-9DAF-8F80A4DA5814.jpeg
535D4BF6-76D8-4B43-BF77-2752D0F8FCB4.jpg
12523B67-44AE-4837-89F9-AA7933ACC3AF.jpeg
If you are willing to fly into DFW...I pass this one everyday on my way to work.

https://www.autonationchryslerdodge...Wrangler-10dc4ba40a0e09b13b307a16d3b421dd.htm

Jeep Wrangler JL is $55k otd a good price for a JL? 1629553568621