IronRock Off-road JL 3" Premium Series Lift Kit

OldJupiter

First Name
Old Jupiter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door JL Sport
Does anyone have experience with their products or any of these kits? Looking to add this to my 2 Door Sport. Would I need anything that is not inc;used in this kit or does this cover everything?
Appreciate any insight nothing found on the forums here.
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Does anyone have experience with their products or any of these kits? Looking to add this to my 2 Door Sport. Would I need anything that is not inc;used in this kit or does this cover everything?
Appreciate any insight nothing found on the forums here.
Lot of "stuff" for not a lot of price. I would be very wary of that kit. There may be a reason no one runs it. In that price range you can get better/more well known kits.

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I pretty sure I remember these guys being the premiere suspension kit provider for ZJ's. My brother had good experiences with their ZJ long arm kit. That said, I haven't heard anything about their JL kit, but they seem reputable enough that maybe I'd give it a try if I were feeling adventurous

Moregone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
They are very popular with the older Jeeps. I ran their 4" lift on my WJ Grand Cherokee. Never had any issues. I know plenty of WJ owners who have done their long arm kits as well. All good experiences.
Sponsored