Sponsored

iPhone connected to JL

Dcoury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Just noticed that the wife's I phone (maps) is connected to the 2021 JL. It showes where it's parked and how long it has been parked there. Was looking at getting an alarm system but wondering if anyone knows how this works. How far will this feature locate the jeep if someone barrowed it?​
This seems like a great feature so I could​
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just noticed that the wife's I phone (maps) is connected to the 2021 JL. It showes where it's parked and how long it has been parked there. Was looking at getting an alarm system but wondering if anyone knows how this works. How far will this feature locate the jeep if someone barrowed it?​
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Does your vehicle have connected services? If so, Family Drive Alerts maybe of interest to you.

Alison
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

Dcoury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Tha
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Does your vehicle have connected services? If so, Family Drive Alerts maybe of interest to you.

Alison
Jeep Cares
Thanks Alison, yes we do and after researching this it will work for what I wanted.
Donnie

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
It sounds like that I just the Car Play Parked Car function:
https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/find-your-parked-car-ipha13ef1c2e/ios

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Tha

Thanks Alison, yes we do and after researching this it will work for what I wanted.
Donnie
Great! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Alison
Jeep Cares
Sponsored