Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Saving 3-4k isn't worth it ??? - wowee
If thats true for anyone on this forum perhaps they should just have one of their servants work on the project
Just my opinion my friend. Blessings.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I paid MSRP for mine. No, I am not rich nor do I have servants. But guess what, I have enjoyed my 392 all summer and would do it again in a heartbeat. All the power to those who wait for a "deal". For me the enjoyment is worth the cost.

Also curious as to why is it so awful to pay MSRP anyway???

Sam
People inherently don't want to leave money on the table.

I think your point is valid and paying for convenience is a completely valid thing. In my case, I have other vehicles to enjoy at the same time and the XR package wasn't available. Thus I had to wait anyway, and might as well save as much as possible since convenience wasn't available.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
I paid MSRP for mine. No, I am not rich nor do I have servants. But guess what, I have enjoyed my 392 all summer and would do it again in a heartbeat. All the power to those who wait for a "deal". For me the enjoyment is worth the cost.

Also curious as to why is it so awful to pay MSRP anyway???

Sam
Apologies if I seemed harsh, I deal with some pretty rough dealers at times and when I see the markups over msrp with the intention to steal our money it gets me rather upset with these clowns. True, MSRP isn't horrible I'll fully agree if you can even get that at some of these places.
Enjoy your new Jeep and if you see a backward pink one out on the trail it'll be my spouses and we'll buy you a beer - cheers !

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Apologies if I seemed harsh, I deal with some pretty rough dealers at times and when I see the markups over msrp with the intention to steal our money it gets me rather upset with these clowns. True, MSRP isn't horrible I'll fully agree if you can even get that at some of these places.
Enjoy your new Jeep and if you see a backward pink one out on the trail it'll be my spouses and we'll buy you a beer - cheers !
No apology necessary. Appreciate it though. Hopefully my post did not come across harsh.
I understand the frustration involving vehicle purchases when ADMs are invoked. Not a fun process at all. Unfortunately, for my pocketbook anyway, I always seem to be in the camp that just has to have it now. Yep, I am one of the ones who "stimulates" the dealers bottom line.

Sam

Sponsored

WOO_A_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
My sticker was $84,065 Invoice $79,102 and I paid $75,203 before taxes, etc

netted 5% under invoice.

Sponsored

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
Samuel Cox is the Salesperson at Dan Cummins....it matches the deals as stated above pretty closely
I've reached out to Sam at Cummins and he is adamant that they are only doing 3% under on 392s currently. Did you give him a reach around for a better deal? Lol.

Medicaptain

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Plat....looking for a JL
I've reached out to Sam at Cummins and he is adamant that they are only doing 3% under on 392s currently. Did you give him a reach around for a better deal? Lol.
That would be physically impossible as I am in AZ. Let me check my quote when I get home...I think it was 10% below MSRP