Inventory your purchase!

koolnana

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I bought a new Wrangler Unlimited from Viva Dodge in Las Cruces, NM a few months back. It wasn't until a few weeks ago I noticed that it was missing some minor parts.

Problem is; when I brought it back to where I purchased it and complained that it was missing the little plastic clips that hold the "bumper facade" together. No big thing, it may have been an oversight. I asked the service folks there about replacing them. This is what they said about missing factory parts. It isn't a warranty item!. Granted, it may not have been installed on final assembly, but it is part of the build to go out the door. The service guy mentioned that I needed to go over to parts and order them to replace them. It's on me!

Now, I don't think it is a big issue but it is part of the OEM build and these items should be on if they are missing. Sure, I could have removed them myself, but that isn't the point. I ordered them (on Amazon). It only costs $20.00 (because I ordered a box of them and other clips).

This is one of the areas where I tended to move away from US vehicles and constantly (until I got Jeep stupid) bought Japanese vehicles. Their quality control doesn't let them do stuff like this.
Sponsored