Not open for further replies.

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hello to all my Wrangler enthusiasts. I have been active on this forum for a little bit now but haven't formally introduced myself or posted on our Dealer's Forum. Little bit about myself first. I grew up in a Jeep household, my father always having some sort of a Jeep. Jeeps stayed into my life all the way up to when I decided to start selling them. Now that I am in the industry and see how things work I wanted to extend what I do day to day in person and extend that to the forum here. Everyday I listen to my clients, find out what it is they need, help them find it and put together the right financial package that fits their life style. I have extended that to the forum by doing the exact same thing. Most of the people I talk to and help here aren't buying from me and I'm obviously not being paid for it but I just want to use my knowledge to help everyone get the Jeep they want at the right price. Feel free to ask me anything at all and if you do want to use my expertise to buy something directly from me that would be great. Any way I can help I'm on board.
Sponsored

Jeepin808

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Subaru BRZ
Gotta say, I recently ordered my 2021 from Paul and it was a great experience and would totally recommend going to see him if you are in Washington state. Great experience and great pricing!

jeepdawg

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xE and 2003 Jeep TJ Rubicon
Hello to all my Wrangler enthusiasts. I have been active on this forum for a little bit now but haven't formally introduced myself or posted on our Dealer's Forum. Little bit about myself first. I grew up in a Jeep household, my father always having some sort of a Jeep. Jeeps stayed into my life all the way up to when I decided to start selling them. Now that I am in the industry and see how things work I wanted to extend what I do day to day in person and extend that to the forum here. Everyday I listen to my clients, find out what it is they need, help them find it and put together the right financial package that fits their life style. I have extended that to the forum by doing the exact same thing. Most of the people I talk to and help here aren't buying from me and I'm obviously not being paid for it but I just want to use my knowledge to help everyone get the Jeep they want at the right price. Feel free to ask me anything at all and if you do want to use my expertise to buy something directly from me that would be great. Any way I can help I'm on board.
Hi Paul,

I'm a long-time (34 years) Jeep owner and am considering purchasing a 4xe Rubicon. I keep my Jeeps long-term so I don't have a dealer relationship. If you're interest in working with me on this, send me a PM.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.