Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Must have been another sarge with tacoman on the plate and extra wide roof rack bars.
We were on I40 Saturday heading out of town.....
Sponsored

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
This is a good idea for newbies like me. Perhaps there will be a Colorado edition in 2021. I liked the Ouray Jeep Jam,

need to goggle “camp Jeep’ so I can learn what that was.....

‘’edit:
ok, googled it..... it’s driving around a course at an auto show or something?
In Moab, we have trainings several times a year through Barlow Adventures, as well as guided trips where you would get some instruction as well, such as Lockhart Basin and the Rubicon.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
This. Anything that generates interest and gets people into off roading the RIGHT way: responsibly.

Also: Stock Jeeps are WAY capable. This is my 3rd, and I've wheeled them all in stock trim.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
This is awesome! Bummer nothing for East Coast right now, though. Fingers crossed they announce some more dates.

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
The supplied instruction manual seen on right side of dash is all one needs to know regarding Jeep wheeling.

EveryJeepRequiredTo HaveThis sign.jpg

Sponsored

LawrenceR

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
That's not what Jeep Jamboree was about. It was trail runs in various US locations.....from the Rubicon to trails around Ouray, etc.
I haven't read through all of the posts here, so maybe this has already been mentioned. I'm in California, when I went to the Hollister Hills sign in page, the cost is $199.00 for the driver and the cost for the first passenger is $0.00 (no cost) - not $99.00 as previously posted. I think I could learn the basics of off road driving in my pasture for free.

"... Registration is available at jeepadventureacademy.com. A one-day session starts at $99 and requires Jeep 4x4 vehicle ownership. The academy sessions will be led by professional staff from Jeep Jamboree USA, an organization that has been conducting off-road adventures since 1953.

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Ford gives owners a free day at one of their schools for people that buy a Raptor, Explorer ST, GT350, and GT500. Why am I not surprised that Jeep is charging for the same thing?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Looks interesting to check out for my daughter in her 17 JK and me in the JLUS.

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I haven't read through all of the posts here, so maybe this has already been mentioned. I'm in California, when I went to the Hollister Hills sign in page, the cost is $199.00 for the driver and the cost for the first passenger is $0.00 (no cost) - not $99.00 as previously posted. I think I could learn the basics of off road driving in my pasture for free.

"... Registration is available at jeepadventureacademy.com. A one-day session starts at $99 and requires Jeep 4x4 vehicle ownership. The academy sessions will be led by professional staff from Jeep Jamboree USA, an organization that has been conducting off-road adventures since 1953.
The other two event locations are $99. It looks like even the cost of Jeep events is more expensive here..

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Ford gives owners a free day at one of their schools for people that buy a Raptor, Explorer ST, GT350, and GT500. Why am I not surprised that Jeep is charging for the same thing?
The ST experience as well as any other driver experience package is usually included with new ownership of the said vehicle but the owner is responsible for flight and hotel stays at locations where events are held. The ST experience I believe is still held in Utah so, you pay for the travel and stay but you get to beat up on a vehicle similar to what you purchased and learn all the cool things you'll never do in your personal vehicle.

Sponsored

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The ST experience as well as any other driver experience package is usually included with new ownership of the said vehicle but the owner is responsible for flight and hotel stays at locations where events are held. The ST experience I believe is still held in Utah so, you pay for the travel and stay but you get to beat up on a vehicle similar to what you purchased and learn all the cool things you'll never do in your personal vehicle.
Oh I know! I actually provide all the apparel to the schools so I have gotten to do a few of the classes. I was just disappointed that Jeep doesn't include a school like this with the purchase of a new Rubicon and up. I for one would absolutely have paid my travel to beat up a loaner rubicon. Land Rover even offered a school for my soon to be wife on her Evoque... that thing will NEVER see anything besides paved roads.

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I know! I actually provide all the apparel to the schools so I have gotten to do a few of the classes. I was just disappointed that Jeep doesn't include a school like this with the purchase of a new Rubicon and up. I for one would absolutely have paid my travel to beat up a loaner rubicon. Land Rover even offered a school for my soon to be wife on her Evoque... that thing will NEVER see anything besides paved roads.
Ah, I gotcha. I have a few buddies that have done the ST one in Utah after they bought the Focus ST and my wife has the opportunity to do it when she got her Edge ST earlier this year, 2 days before lockdown, needless to say, I don't see her doing that anytime soon lol.

I get what you're saying though I think they should have a few places set up for Rubicon owners to be able to learn how to use what they have.

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Ah, I gotcha. I have a few buddies that have done the ST one in Utah after they bought the Focus ST and my wife has the opportunity to do it when she got her Edge ST earlier this year, 2 days before lockdown, needless to say, I don't see her doing that anytime soon lol.

I get what you're saying though I think they should have a few places set up for Rubicon owners to be able to learn how to use what they have.
Maybe on the.. Rubicon? haha I always felt like this was a big miss on Jeeps part, but most people would tear up the loaner cars on the Rubicon, much worse than any of the ST events lol

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Maybe on the.. Rubicon? haha I always felt like this was a big miss on Jeeps part, but most people would tear up the loaner cars on the Rubicon, much worse than any of the ST events lol
The Explorer ST event includes auto cross... I had that thing sliding on 3 wheels, so I wouldn't be too sure about that :CWL:

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
The Explorer ST event includes auto cross... I had that thing sliding on 3 wheels, so I wouldn't be too sure about that :CWL:
Yeah, I was just thinking of all the rocks they’d be smashing into the underside..:giggle: Maybe they’d figure out a real underbody armor solution from the factory at least..
Sponsored