Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

New Jeep® Adventure Academy to Provide Essential Off-roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts
  • Jeep® Adventure Academy to provide hands-on, off-road driving instruction for any Jeep 4x4 owner, novice to advanced
  • Seasoned instructors from Jeep Jamboree USA to lead in-depth instruction at three locations across the country, beginning in October

Jeep Wrangler JL Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts Jeep Adventure Academy Offroad Driving School

September 18, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand will introduce its first-ever Jeep Adventure Academy to provide hands-on, off-road driving instruction to Jeep 4x4 owners. Beginning this October, the Jeep Adventure Academy will take place in select locations across the country and will be led by off-roading experts and prominent instructors from Jeep Jamboree USA. Participants will learn off-roading basics and even more about their Jeep brand vehicle’s legendary capability, while building confidence and connections within the Jeep brand community of adventure seekers.

“Off-roading is a rite of passage for Jeep 4x4 owners and the new Jeep Adventure Academy will provide key knowledge every off-roader can use for hitting the trails,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand, FCA - North America. “The new Jeep Adventure Academy underscores the Jeep brand’s commitment to delivering Jeep 4x4 vehicles that provide owners with a sense of capability, safety and security to handle any condition or adventure with confidence.”

Jeep Adventure Academy classes will focus on several essential areas of off-roading instruction, including 4x4 system basics, driving techniques, trail etiquette, vehicle preparation and equipment, how to properly read terrain and challenging obstacles, safety tips and more.

The Jeep Adventure Academy will take place during the first three weeks in October at the following locations:
Registration is available at jeepadventureacademy.com. A one-day session starts at $99 and requires Jeep 4x4 vehicle ownership. The academy sessions will be led by professional staff from Jeep Jamboree USA, an organization that has been conducting off-road adventures since 1953.
Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Sounds like Camp Jeep to me. I worked at one in Virginia for a couple summers in the early 2000s

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
I wish they'd bring camp jeep back. What a great event. We did '96 at camp hale and 2000 in Virginia. Probably too many owners now but I'd think they could do 3 or 4 regional to spread things out. I remember seeing the TJ displayed in '96 and impressing me enough to buy one a few years later that I still have.

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
I wish they'd bring camp jeep back. What a great event. We did '96 at camp hale and 2000 in Virginia. Probably too many owners now but I'd think they could do 3 or 4 regional to spread things out. I remember seeing the TJ displayed in '96 and impressing me enough to buy one a few years later that I still have.
I loved Camp Jeep. I went to Camp Jeep events held in Virginia. I think it was 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2007. I would go again in a second if they have another one!

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I am registered for the Missouri one.....

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
This is a good idea for newbies like me. Perhaps there will be a Colorado edition in 2021. I liked the Ouray Jeep Jam,

need to goggle “camp Jeep’ so I can learn what that was.....

‘’edit:
ok, googled it..... it’s driving around a course at an auto show or something?

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
This is a good idea for newbies like me. Perhaps there will be a Colorado edition in 2021. I liked the Ouray Jeep Jam,

need to goggle “camp Jeep’ so I can learn what that was.....

‘’edit:
ok, googled it..... it’s driving around a course at an auto show or something?
just like this sounds with the exception of a bunch of demo jeeps available to try as well, three days and concerts and family events added in. I forged some lifelong friendships while working it

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
just like this sounds with the exception of a bunch of demo jeeps available to try as well, three days and concerts and family events added in. I forged some lifelong friendships while working it
Ooooooh.... that sounds like fun.

Sponsored

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
What day are you going? I'm registered for the Seymour, Mo one on Sunday.
We’re in for Saturday since we’ve got to travel up from NW Arkansas

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Ok. I work at Mayse Automotive. So we are open on Saturdays. Have fun.
Sponsored