jellis4148

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Ok. I work at Mayse Automotive. So we are open on Saturdays. Have fun.

Advertisement

Revolution_322

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Will be Great!

( for 98% of the forum who purchased a new 60k jeep and have no experience wheeling lol)

nostatic

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Don’t forget the Public Off-road Suitability Environmental Review. You gotta pass your POSER test...

Last edited:

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
They should put Jeep in lower case and accept the entire 4x4 community. Their wording sounds very pretentious.
Pretentious is a very accurate way of putting it based on the admittedly limited experience I had with Jeep Jamboree USA.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Hence why Jeep decided to try and delay the aftermarket and corner it with Mopar Performance crap at the JL release. Someone in marketing should be shot.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 2.0L
Meh...none too impressed with Jeep Jamboree and how it's run. Seem like a bunch of brand loyalist pricks from the dealings I've had with them. Wouldn't let your Jeep on the runs if it was "too modified" or had bigger than I think 40" tires.
If your Jeep has bigger than 40s, why do you need to attend a course to learn the basics of off-roading.

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement