First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, I was just thinking of all the rocks they’d be smashing into the underside..:giggle: Maybe they’d figure out a real underbody armor solution from the factory at least..
Trial by fire. Thats why there wasn't really ever a Ford GT school. They got one out to the track here in Utah and the thing would dump its guts and/or overheat after pushing it hard for a bit.
Sponsored

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe on the.. Rubicon? haha I always felt like this was a big miss on Jeeps part, but most people would tear up the loaner cars on the Rubicon, much worse than any of the ST events lol
I mean you could but since it's a more sought after vehicle than say an Edge ST or Focus ST now, I would have locations set up around the US and Canada that may allow the new owner to discover a park or trail they didn't' know they had in their area all while learning how to properly use their new Jeep.

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I mean you could but since it's a more sought after vehicle than say an Edge ST or Focus ST now, I would have locations set up around the US and Canada that may allow the new owner to discover a park or trail they didn't' know they had in their area all while learning how to properly use their new Jeep.
Oh yeah, I agree. I just think it’s weird that they don’t offer a run on the namsake of the ‘halo’ trim.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
As someone who has never owned a Jeep, or ever been off road i think it would be a great idea. Not just for Rubicon buyers but all trim levels if they wanted to do it. I know when I started riding i did a couple of motorcycle safety classes and that definitely helped.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Agreed! I haven’t driven stick in almost 20 years, but opted for manual in my very first Wrangler (a Sarge Green 2021 Willys JLU) I ordered on 9/15/20. Besides saving a couple grand, I just imagine it being the way a Jeep was meant to be driven. No disrespect to automatics of course. Just hope I don’t screw up my transmission within the first week as I acclimate myself to the process again. :whew:

Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Ford gives owners a free day at one of their schools for people that buy a Raptor, Explorer ST, GT350, and GT500. Why am I not surprised that Jeep is charging for the same thing?
This is what I was going to reference. Isn't this just Jeep's answer to Ford Off-Road Driving School?

I'm not objecting to it, it sounds like something my wife would like...

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I think I’m going to take a road trip up to SMORR and give this a shot. I read only good things about this place so I’ll take a day for the Jeep event and a day on my own. Anyone else going to this event on Sunday October 11?
Sponsored