Sponsored

Introducing Custom Fit Cup Holder, Radio, and Dash Liners – 9 color options

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
We are proud to introduce our Cup Holder, Radio, Dash, and Door Pocket Liners in 9 colors for the JL and JLU. To celebrate this the kit of 16 miniature colored “floor mats” will be $19.41 for the next 4 days only. On top of this one time sale the 19th and 41st customer to private message their order number will get their set completely free! Cup Holder Hero's are a "must have" accessory according to thousands of Honda Civic & Subaru Crosstrek owners. They allow you to easily add a splash of color to your interior and have the added benefit of protection from minor spills, your kids melted candy, and crumbs.

To purchase click below

https://cupholderhero.com/jl-launch/

IMG_2736-red-3-768x769.jpg

Low-Res-Fourm-Pic-768x768.jpg

IMG_2769-black-768x768.jpg

IMG_2803-768x767.jpg

Cup Holder Hero's are the #1 top selling accessory for each car we support with thousands of 5 star reviews. Cup Holder Hero takes pride in providing best in class customer service with our hassle free lifetime guarantee and an average response time to all questions and issues of only 4 minutes 16/7/365.

P.S. JK wranglers are coming soon!

We are also looking for dealerships and resellers *cough* @Quadratec @XTJake @Northridge4x4 *cough*

https://cupholderhero.com/jl-launch/
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
It has come to our attention that Jeep apparently gave a small amount of Sport S owners free leather trimmed doors even though they have cloth seats. (Lucky for you guys! You got a free upgrade!) (Did Jeep run out of doors at one point?) Please make sure you double check before ordering if you have leather or hard plastic arm resets on the doors!

Last edited:

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Do you have a JL version vs the JLU?

OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
Do you have a JL version vs the JLU?
Both JL and JLU are the same with all of our kits. (You will just have some extra pieces because no back doors)

The only difference is leather arm rest or Sahara's which they would buy the leather kit.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Both JL and JLU are the same with all of our kits. (You will just have some extra pieces because no back doors)

The only difference is leather arm rest or Sahara's which they would buy the leather kit.
So the Sahara with cloth seats has the rear floor cupholder, not the one on the back of the headrest that is in the full leather models. Does the kit account for that including the leather doors?

OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
So the Sahara with cloth seats has the rear floor cupholder, not the one on the back of the headrest that is in the full leather models. Does the kit account for that including the leather doors?
Yes the "Leather + Sahara Kit" pre order will account for that. It includes both versions of cup holders and the leather Rubicon's change holder thing.

Last edited:

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Yes the "Leather + Sahara Kit" pre order will account for that. It includes both versions of cup holders and the leather Rubicon's change holder thing?
Great. Thanks!

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
If I pre-order the ones for the Sahara is there an ETA when they will be shipped?

Sponsored

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leather + Sahara kit will ship before October. We unfortunately can't give a more specific date at this time. You will not be charged until we actually ship.
Thank you for the quick response. Is there any sale on pre-ordering these now?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem. We were not joking about the average 4 minute responses. :)

Yes you'll save $7 off the retail price of $28.
Thank you, I'm going to order but I'll have to wait to comment to be the 19th or 41st person :). Hopefully, I'll get is sooner than October :clap:

OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
Thank you, I'm going to order but I'll have to wait to comment to be the 19th or 41st person :). Hopefully, I'll get is sooner than October :clap:
We know a lot of people are also waiting to comment. Someone has to be the first one or no one wins. Let's change the rules to PM me your order number and we will choose the 19th and 41st PM

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)