Interior storage under the seats

marktgorman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
I am looking at storage containers designed to fit under the rear seat of my JLU and was wondering if anyone had suggestions. Right now I am looking at the Bestop Black Diamond model which is $50 each, so not horribly priced. https://amzn.to/3FvqdRB

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking at storage containers designed to fit under the rear seat of my JLU and was wondering if anyone had suggestions. Right now I am looking at the Bestop Black Diamond model which is $50 each, so not horribly priced. https://amzn.to/3FvqdRB

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I don't have any suggestions about storage ideas. Just posting a heads up, that they'd have to be easily removable for when folding down the rear seats. The base is a parallelogram, which completely folds flat to allow for an extended flat cargo floor.

OP
OP
marktgorman

marktgorman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
I don't have any suggestions about storage ideas. Just posting a heads up, that they'd have to be easily removable for when folding down the rear seats. The base is a parallelogram, which completely folds flat to allow for an extended flat cargo floor.
Yeah, I read something like that last night about 10 minutes after I posted this, thanks for confirming. I think I will just go with one bag under the 1/3 side of the seat. I fold down the 2/3 side quite a bit.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. Usually just need the 2/3 side down, so I keep my recovery rope duffel bag and a tool satchel under the 1/3.

hamiamham69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
I am looking as well. IF you search you can find this one:
YOCTM Under Seat Organizer for 2007-2023 Jeep Wrangler
for about $25 / I may just go with a 6/6.5qt storage container with a lid for sub $10...
Sponsored