Interior Care Protectant Preferences?

Wfd1244

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL wrangler unlimited sport s
JLUS owner here and I’m wondering what is everyone’s preference on interior plastics and trim protectants. I have always used Armourall on my other vehicles, just because it’s what my folks have used since the dawn of time. But I’m wondering if there are better options out there that can better protect the Jeep.
Also, what might one use on the hardtop to prevent fade and weathering?

Any input is appreciated!
Sponsored

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
303 Aerospace our Automotive Protectant is my go to for any plastic parts; interior and exterior.

Check the cosmetic protection sub-forum on this site under the various prevent black fenders from fading posts for more details and testimonials for 303.

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
JLUS owner here and I’m wondering what is everyone’s preference on interior plastics and trim protectants. I have always used Armourall on my other vehicles, just because it’s what my folks have used since the dawn of time. But I’m wondering if there are better options out there that can better protect the Jeep.
Also, what might one use on the hardtop to prevent fade and weathering?

Any input is appreciated!
I use 303 products .. never liked the fake gloss from Armour All. 303 has very good UV protection

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
303 can be a little streaky, but if you follow application with a soft cloth dampened with water, it takes care of it and won't remove the protection.

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
I use the 303 specific to Marine Protectant for boats for when the top is off in the summer. Seems to be more specific to plastic and leather sitting directly in the sun for extended periods of time.

I tried the Maguire's leather cleaner and it was awful so I recommend avoiding that product. It left bad spots and streaks that were hard to remove once it dried.

Sponsored

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
don't use armor all except on tires and its not the best for that either, I second the 303 stuff
Sponsored