Interest rates on financing a Jeep Wrangler

ma99ie

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
What are the interest rates for financing a Jeep Wrangler if you have excellent credit score? Is 0% even possible?

Personally my bank doesn’t offer auto loans, and I’m not a member of any credit unions. Can you negotiate a lower rate at the dealership for a JL?
Sponsored

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
My credit union is giving me 3%

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I am seeing 3-4% depending upon location/dealer/lender.

Unless Jeep decides to underwrite loans to move Wranglers, I don't think we will see the 0-2% range. That said, a 3% loan is still pretty awesome. I remember the days when a 7% loan was a deal.

Alpha Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
0%? That's only possible via manufacturer financing when they absolutely need to move certain vehicles, something FCA is not struggling to do with Wranglers. Yes, you can negotiate a lower rate at a dealership as long as your credit is decent.

I got 2.74% for 66 mo. I'm refinancing before I even get my first bill to 1.74% for 60. Both are credit unions.

Austin TX Jeep Rubicon

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Lawyer
What are the interest rates for financing a Jeep Wrangler if you have excellent credit score? Is 0% even possible?

Personally my bank doesn’t offer auto loans, and I’m not a member of any credit unions. Can you negotiate a lower rate at the dealership for a JL?
I got 2.65% at a credit union. Dealership was much higher and I have excellent credit.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ma99ie

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
0%? That's only possible via manufacturer financing when they absolutely need to move certain vehicles, something FCA is not struggling to do with Wranglers. Yes, you can negotiate a lower rate at a dealership as long as your credit is decent.

I got 2.74% for 66 mo. I'm refinancing before I even get my first bill to 1.74% for 60. Both are credit unions.
Nice! I can’t seem to find a credit union I can join since I’m not affiliated with any sort of military services.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Back in late 2018 when Wranglers were selling like hot cakes.

4.99% un-negotiable in Canada, regardless of credit score.

Went to my bank(TD) and they told me upwards of 7%, regardless of credit score. I laughed and left.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
4.99% with 36 months.no penalty for paying it off early
i checked to see what my bank offered. it was 8.??%.

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
We just financed our 2020 Rubi through Alliance and got 3.23%, we have a very good credit score. Process was super easy, all done online. Just got to the dealership, uploaded sales docs and showed billing office our letter of approval, in and out of business office in 15 min. The business office guy was very impressed with how quickly it was and how they do their loans.

Sponsored

dgreen1069

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2003 Ford Excursion, 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
2.49% for 60 months from my local credit union. They require you have a direct deposit with the bank ( .25% discount) and complete the application online (.25% discount). Rate was 2.99% without the no-brainer additional discounts.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
We got one for 3.69% for 84 months and one for 3.49% for 84 months through a local credit union...

we are paying $100/ea extra per month to pay them off over a year early...

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
If you are a AAA member, they offer very competitive rates. Close right at the AAA office near you.

DavidLMorris

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Man, I would not advise you to buy a car on credit at a car dealership, because there is a high interest rate and it is very unprofitable for you. It is much more profitable to get a loan from a bank and buy a car. Then you will pay money to the bank and you will pay a lower percentage. I did not know these subtleties before and bought a Mercedes gle directly on credit at a car dealership at a percentage of 35%, but I could at a GoodCash bank at a percentage of 21%. So don’t screw it up like me)
By the way, this is a very cool bank, so you can cooperate with them. If you are interested, then at https://foxycredit.com/se/goodcash-lanthere is a detailed overview of this bank ...

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Man, I would not advise you to buy a car on credit at a car dealership, because there is a high interest rate and it is very unprofitable for you. It is much more profitable to get a loan from a bank and buy a car. Then you will pay money to the bank and you will pay a lower percentage. I did not know these subtleties before and bought a Mercedes gle directly on credit at a car dealership at a percentage of 35%, but I could at a GoodCash bank at a percentage of 21%. So don’t screw it up like me)
By the way, this is a very cool bank, so you can cooperate with them. If you are interested, then at https://foxycredit.com/se/goodcash-lanthere is a detailed overview of this bank ...
Are those decimal points in the right place ? If you're actually talking 35 and 21 PERCENT, WOW, it sucks to be you
Sponsored