First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
This is a Jeep dealer from Staten Island, itwould be great to use him to save on the dealer fee`s but they are marking up the 392 to $2500 over sticker
Sponsored

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
First post here for me. I have been actively working on pricing and configuring a JLUR, and found the order guide very helpful to determine the "as optioned" price. I spent some time this evening converting the pdf into an interactive spreadsheet only for the JLUR at this point. Select the options you want and the total $FWP and $MSRP updates. Hope this may help others.

<Edit - Updated spreadsheet using Jan 1 price list. >

See second post from fczabala for the latest Unlimited (4 Door) interactive worksheets.
Thank you for the work on this. It make it easier for those of us who have a price cap. I see it is on us to follow what combinations are not allowed, and that's perfectly fine. That would be a major pain to program.

If you can add an instruction in the first post, where you update the spreadsheet, that would help others. Just a simple instruction, like this:

"1. Open the worksheet for the Wrangler trim level you want (at the bottom in Excel).
2. First choose an engine/transmission combination (when necessary), then select the desired options. Make selections by typing an "s" (or any character) in gray boxes in the first column, and that choice is added to the total price. The total MSRP and Invoice prices are tallied at the bottom of the worksheet.
3. To see the price with sales tax, first select a percentage below invoice. Next, enter the sales tax percentage you will pay where the existing sales tax figure is (4th column)."

I had to figure it out by reading the formulas for the cells. I was trying to click on the first column like a check box.

On a separate note, I see the spread sheet and the pdf show a $195 charge for choosing the mud terrain tires, but the Jeep website shows no extra charge for selecting the MTs, for the Rubicon.

Again, thanks.

Rocket

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Willys
Pricing has gone up since I placed my Jeep order. My delivery is coming up. Is FCA or the dealer responsible for keeping my pricing the same as the agreed price when I ordered or is it always subject to change?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Thank you for the work on this. It make it easier for those of us who have a price cap. I see it is on us to follow what combinations are not allowed, and that's perfectly fine. That would be a major pain to program.

If you can add an instruction in the first post, where you update the spreadsheet, that would help others. Just a simple instruction, like this:

"1. Open the worksheet for the Wrangler trim level you want (at the bottom in Excel).
2. First choose an engine/transmission combination (when necessary), then select the desired options. Make selections by typing an "s" (or any character) in gray boxes in the first column, and that choice is added to the total price. The total MSRP and Invoice prices are tallied at the bottom of the worksheet.
3. To see the price with sales tax, first select a percentage below invoice. Next, enter the sales tax percentage you will pay where the existing sales tax figure is (4th column)."

I had to figure it out by reading the formulas for the cells. I was trying to click on the first column like a check box.

On a separate note, I see the spread sheet and the pdf show a $195 charge for choosing the mud terrain tires, but the Jeep website shows no extra charge for selecting the MTs, for the Rubicon.

Again, thanks.
You're welcome and thanks for the suggestions, NewbieJon. I wrote up some instructions recently, but they should be placed on the first post as you suggested.

The spreadsheets reflect pricing and options for the latest Order Sheets. The Jeep website is usually behind the order sheets by a couple months.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Attached Feb's 2-Door spreadsheet to first post.

Feb Invoice Price Changes:
SPORT
All Terrain Tire price increase by 176
8.4" Radio by 90
Black 3-Piece Hard Top by 90
RUBICON
Leather Seats by 90

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Updated First Post with 2door pricing worksheet per March Price List.

Changes I noticed:

Sport
Base Price increased 100
V6 Engine increased 250
LED fog & headlights included in Freedom model
Black Tube Steps no longer available on Islander
Mopar Rock Slider Step no longer available on Islander
Nacho no longer available

Rubicon
Base Price increased 100
V6 Engine increased 250
Leather Seats increased 100
Nacho paint no longer available

Feb pricelist included here for comparison purposes.

Attachments

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
FYI, I'm seeing a $425 increase on the Rubicon when I get back the build sheet from the dealer. It's not reflected on jeep.com either, but it looks like there was a price increase.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
FYI, I'm seeing a $425 increase on the Rubicon when I get back the build sheet from the dealer. It's not reflected on jeep.com either, but it looks like there was a price increase.
Thanks for letting us know.
Was that increase on the base price? JLR or JLUR? I can probably track it down if you send me a copy of your build sheet. PM if you prefer.

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Thanks for letting us know.
Was that increase on the base price? JLR or JLUR? I can probably track it down if you send me a copy of your build sheet. PM if you prefer.
Increase on the base price of a Rubicon JLUR. I can DM you the build sheet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Increase on the base price of a Rubicon JLUR. I can DM you the build sheet.
FCA apparently increased pricing for April, so there may be some discrepencies between any pricing you get from dealers until the price list & spreadsheets are updated.

It looks like there was a $325 increase in the base price of the JLUR for April. The spreadsheet is consistent with @JAY 's latest (March) price list.

Thanks, @comagt , for letting us know.

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Just to echo, I am currently working with the Jim Butler Dealership on a build order and he said the Jeep website is not updated, but the base cost for the 4 Door Rubicon is $42,800 MSRP.

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
added colors and trims as well as below invoice percentages with tax option

made it a little more user friendly (I think), highlighted cells are the only ones that need
user input

EDIT: All versions on same spreadsheet but different tabs.

<UPDATED 03/16/2021 with 03/05/2021 ORDER GUIDES>
The sport tab is missing remote start

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
added colors and trims as well as below invoice percentages with tax option

made it a little more user friendly (I think), highlighted cells are the only ones that need
user input

EDIT: All versions on same spreadsheet but different tabs.

<UPDATED 04/14/2021 with 04/14/2021 ORDER GUIDES>

Just saw your update to 4-14-2021 version. I found an error on the Mar. 2021 version that is also wrong on the April version. The error is in the 4 door Rubicon sheet. The MSRP of the LED Lighting group is supposed to be $1365. Your sheet shows $1395.

Thanks again.

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

Just saw your update to 4-14-2021 version. I found an error on the Mar. 2021 version that is also wrong on the April version. The error is in the 4 door Rubicon sheet. The MSRP of the LED Lighting group is supposed to be $1365. Your sheet shows $1395.

Thanks again.
Thank you! fixed it now
Sponsored