Sponsored

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

@fczabala Thanks for all the work put into the Excel doc. One thing I noticed building mine is that the 80th and Freedom quick order packages are missing the formula to add to the invoice/MSRP price.
will fix it on Tuesday...
thanks for the "debugging" efforts lol

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
How do I use this worksheet?
Choose and open the appropriate spreadsheet - 1st post for the 2 door, 2nd post for the 4 door.
Choose the appropriate tab along the bottom of your spreadsheet application .
Place an x ( or any other character ) in the first colum on the left for the options you want.
The total will be calculated as you select these options.

The spreadsheet calculates:
the total $MSRP and $FWP (invoice)​
the discounted total below $FWP​
the discounted total plus sales tax.​

The spreadsheets do NOT apply any logic to option selection, so you will need to interpret the subscripts and/or be familiar with the option compatibility (for example, you cannot order both dual doors and dual tops).

If you have a trade in, you may want to reduce the taxable amount by the amount of your trade in.

The spreadsheets are saved in an old Excel version which allows you to open and use the file with many different spreadsheet tools. MS Excel is great, but you can download other applications for free (I use OpenOffice).

There are likely mistakes. If you find any, please post here and we will update the spreadsheets.

We try to update the spreadsheets as new official Order Guides are released, but there will delays since both Fczabala and I have day jobs. Currently, Fczabala updates the 4-door spreadsheet and I update the 2-door.

Maintaining these spreadsheets is our way to give back to this forum community; hopefully you all find them useful.

Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Is there a build sheet for the 4xe available yet, I am not finding it, but maybe I am overlooking something?
It is on Costco auto buyers program

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Updated first post with details from Dec 04 Price List.

The following changes were noted:
Chief paint color deleted​
Hydro Blue & Nacho now available​
Sport Only Changes:
Added 17X7.5 MACHINED/PAINTED BLACK WHLS for Sport S only​
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry now available on all models​
Hardtop Headliner & Hinge Gate Reinforcement now available on Freedom model​
According to Jeep the Hydro Blue Metallic is going to be only available on the 392 Rubicon. Chief will be the only other blue available

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Your question would be best placed in its own thread, as this sticky thread focuses on the pricing spreadsheet.

Summarizing your offer -
MSRP: 57160
FWP: 53580
Offer: 52660
That looks like ~1.8% below invoice which is good, but the $800 "Administrative Fee" adds ~1.5% back.

A couple forum dealers out east offer 7% below invoice on new orders, then charge $800 and add $1000 if you don't finance with them. You could save by ordering (then waiting for your JL to be built) from Koons or Criswell which are both a couple states away from you.

If you buy off the lot, prices will vary significantly with local demand and your ability to negotiate. If you're happy with the deal, the price is right.
I live in NJ and they kill you on all of the fee`s etc.
I bought my new Ford Raptor in NY and they have a fixed cap on what they can charge, there is actually a website out there that shows what most fees are in all ot the states
Oh yea, the fee`s were a heavy hit at $75.00 lol!!! With the extra money I saved on the fee`s for nothing I bought a sweet set of Baja designs lights for it

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep's latest order sheets show Hydro available on all JLU models.
Thank you for offering me more information than my local dealer has done.
Now I just need to find out the cost of building a 392 Rubicon.....in Blue

Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That is really interesting especially since the Hydro PBJ was a 2018 and earlier color and the Ocean Blue Metallic was available on the 2018 JLUR on up
Maybe the Ocean Blue was a litle too purple for peoples liking?

jeep.jpg

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I am pricing out a Sahara unlimited high altitude. The dealer is giving me a price of 52,660. I added all the options in and it looks like this is a decent price- however- they also add in about 1100 worth of fees. Can anyone with some experience with pricing let me know their thoughts. I would so appreciate it!! I am attaching the window sticker and the pricing sheet. The numbers handwritten on the right are for the high altitude. The numbers printed are for an altitude package, I am also considering.

Jeep Wrangler JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets For 2021 JL & JLU Wrangler jee

Jeep Wrangler JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets For 2021 JL & JLU Wrangler jee
Administrative fee is something they've tacked on. It's pure profit.
The Title Handling fee should be the cost of titling a vehicle in your state. According to scdmvonline.com, there is a $40 passenger car registration fee, A $30 Gross Vehicle weight Fee, $15 Title fee, and there is a $250 Infrastructure Maintenance Fee. I have no idea which of these may apply to you. I was simply curious and googled it.

4thekids

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUSA w/ Sky One Touch Roof
Thank you for offering me more information than my local dealer has done.
Now I just need to find out the cost of building a 392 Rubicon.....in Blue
Hi Rich, I live in Northern NJ so hopping up to NY is easy. Mind if I ask the dealership you went to, and the all in cost? I'm thinking of looking into the dealerships in MD / VA / NC that have been mentioned here, but those come with travel cost and I'm guessing, higher fees. So a slightly higher sales price might be worth it, net-net.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi Rich, I live in Northern NJ so hopping up to NY is easy. Mind if I ask the dealership you went to, and the all in cost? I'm thinking of looking into the dealerships in MD / VA / NC that have been mentioned here, but those come with travel cost and I'm guessing, higher fees. So a slightly higher sales price might be worth it, net-net.
I used Costco`s auto buyer program for my 18 Rubicon.
This is the NJ dealer that Costco used for their auto program and you can build it on Costco`s site and see what it will actually cost you. I have talked to them about ordering my 392 Rubicon.

https://www.johnsondodge.com/

4thekids

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUSA w/ Sky One Touch Roof
I used Costco`s auto buyer program for my 18 Rubicon.
This is the NJ dealer that Costco used for their auto program and you can build it on Costco`s site and see what it will actually cost you. I have talked to them about ordering my 392 Rubicon.

https://www.johnsondodge.com/
Thanks Rich!
Sponsored