First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
First post here for me. I have been actively working on pricing and configuring a JLUR, and found the order guide very helpful to determine the "as optioned" price. I spent some time this evening converting the pdf into an interactive spreadsheet only for the JLUR at this point. Select the options you want and the total $FWP and $MSRP updates. Hope this may help others.

<Edits - Updated spreadsheet using Jul 06, 2021 price list.>

See second post from fczabala for the latest Unlimited (4 Door) interactive worksheets.

Instructions for spreadsheets:
  1. Choose and open the appropriate spreadsheet - 1st post for the 2 door, 2nd post for the 4 door.
  2. Choose the appropriate tab along the bottom of your spreadsheet application.
  3. Select the desired engine/transmission combination by placing an x (or any character) in the grey, column A (the furthest left column).
  4. Select additional options by placing an x in column A in front of the options' description.
  5. Once all desired options are selected, select the desired "% Below Invoice". TOTAL at the very bottom only updates after you select the % Below Invoice.
  6. Enter your local automotive sales tax (default is shown as 8.625%).
The spreadsheets calculate:
the total $MSRP and $FWP (invoice)​
the discounted total below $FWP​
the discounted total plus sales tax.​

The spreadsheets do NOT verify option selection compatibility, for example the spreadsheet allows you to select both 3.0L and 3.6L engines. The user must interpret the subscripts and/or be familiar with the option compatibility to properly select options.

If you have a trade in, you may want to reduce the taxable amount by the amount of your trade in.

The spreadsheets are saved in an old Excel version which allows you to open and use the file with many different spreadsheet tools. MS Excel is great, but you can download other applications for free (I use OpenOffice).

2022 model spreadsheet is here.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

added colors and trims as well as below invoice percentages with tax option

made it a little more user friendly (I think), highlighted cells are the only ones that need
user input

EDIT: All versions on same spreadsheet but different tabs.

<UPDATED 07/15/2021 with 7/6/2021 ORDER GUIDES>

Attachments

Last edited:

Closure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Would either one of you mind adding other trims? I'd be willing to donate $ some to whoever does

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
added colors and trims as well as below invoice percentages with tax option

made it a little more user friendly (I think), highlighted cells are the only ones that need
user input
I did not see the is the leather option, I see the Mopar leather adds but not the cloth to leather option.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Would either one of you mind adding other trims? I'd be willing to donate $ some to whoever does
@Closure , Please keep your money...or donate it to a worthwhile cause. I will add the other trims to fczabala's improved file version, but it will take a while. This is a slow, manual process.

I did not see the is the leather option, I see the Mopar leather adds but not the cloth to leather option.
@ocrejects, the leather option is on line 102. As I understand it, this option results in leather door armrests and cupholders in the middle backseat headrest.

The leather seat covers are on lines 89 for perforated and 96 for stiched. From what I've seen, these seat covers conceal the seatback cupholders and change the center console to have two built in cup holders at floor level.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
@Closure , Please keep your money...or donate it to a worthwhile cause. I will add the other trims to fczabala's improved file version, but it will take a while. This is a slow, manual process.

@ocrejects, the leather option is on line 102. As I understand it, this option results in leather door armrests and cupholders in the middle backseat headrest.

The leather seat covers are on lines 89 for perforated and 96 for stiched. From what I've seen, these seat covers conceal the seatback cupholders and change the center console to have two built in cup holders at floor level.
Sorry, I saw it on the second version, thanks!

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Thanks for your hard work. Am i missing something on how to select between Tan and black leather seating? Im one of the few interested in the tan.

Sponsored

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

@Gazelle Please feel free to double check the sport and sahara sheets, I might have missed something or selected wrong cells in any formulas, thanks!

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Gazelle Please feel free to double check the sport and sahara sheets, I might have missed something or selected wrong cells in any formulas, thanks!
Looks good to me, @fczabala .

Folks using these spreadsheets should always defer to the official Order Guide (pdf file) for option compatibilty and package details. PLUS, the prices shown on the website & Maroney (sticker) will change throughout the year. These spreadsheets are only to assist people during their purchasing choices and are not produced or authorized by FCA.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Any plans to do this for the Willys? I’m going back and forth between the Willys and Rubicon.