First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Updated first post with details from Dec 04 Price List.

The following changes were noted:
Chief paint color deleted​
Hydro Blue & Nacho now available​
Sport Only Changes:
Added 17X7.5 MACHINED/PAINTED BLACK WHLS for Sport S only​
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry now available on all models​
Hardtop Headliner & Hinge Gate Reinforcement now available on Freedom model​

joz1911

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2, JLU
Updated first post with details from Dec 04 Price List.

The following changes were noted:
Chief paint color deleted​
Hydro Blue & Nacho now available​
Sport Only Changes:
Added 17X7.5 MACHINED/PAINTED BLACK WHLS for Sport S only​
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry now available on all models​
Hardtop Headliner & Hinge Gate Reinforcement now available on Freedom model​
One of the reasons I went with the 80th Anniversary package I just ordered was to get the Remote Proximity Keyless Entry without going Sahara. I wonder if that will affect 80th purchase volume. I know I would have opted for the Altitude then. Ugh.

MileHigher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 White Sahara Altitude
I'm pricing out a Sahara, Altitude. Auto8 with the V6 engine.

Pricing out today on the website, is says the base price is $41,960 vs $41,665 in the spreadsheet.

When I pick the 1 touch Sky View top, it the spreadsheet adds the full $3995 with out seeming to take a credit for the exclusion of the two-top group. The website calls the Sky View a $1900 option...

Even taking a 'credit for the 2top group, that makes the Sky View a$1600 option (net) , not $1900.

But I'm still high on MSRP compared to the website for the same packages. Webite prices out to $56,860, where the calculator, with my Sky roof hack, is $590 lower?

The codes from the web build on Jeep's site:
CUJ202110JLJP74C/2TL/APA,PW7,X9,ERG,DFT,DHP,DLK,DSA,SDU,Z5H,TDB,WBS,GL,UAQ,AEK,ALP,ADE,AD6,AJ1,RC4,STJ,GXD,XBM,ADH,25L

Last edited:

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

Pricing out today on the website, is says the base price is $41,960 vs $41,665 in the spreadsheet.

When I pick the 1 touch Sky View top, it the spreadsheet adds the full $3995 with out seeming to take a credit for the exclusion of the two-top group. The website calls the Sky View a $1900 option...

Even taking a 'credit for the 2top group, that makes the Sky View a$1600 option (net) , not $1900.

But I'm still high on MSRP compared to the website for the same packages. Webite prices out to $56,860, where the calculator, with my Sky roof hack, is $590 lower?

CUJ202110JLJP74C/2TL/APA,PW7,X9,ERG,DFT,DHP,DLK,DSA,SDU,Z5H,TDB,WBS,GL,UAQ,AEK,ALP,ADE,AD6,AJ1,RC4,STJ,GXD,XBM,ADH,25L
Someone stated that prices have changed a little for 2021. When he got a quote some options were increased. I don’t think we have an updated build sheet that reflects these changes yet. Not sure if this is part of it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

You may be running into multiple issues. Firstly, the prices have definitely increased for some of the options, and I'm certain the Jeep website is out of date.

Still, it appears the STJ is calculating correctly. You should select the Sky Top in line 77 ($1900)of the spreadsheet, not line 76 for $3995. The lower priced, line 76 STJ is only available in the Altitude and High Altitude package Saharas.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Is there a build sheet for the 4xe available yet, I am not finding it, but maybe I am overlooking something?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Is there a build sheet for the 4xe available yet, I am not finding it, but maybe I am overlooking something?
No. The only official information we have on the 4xe is the available options listed in the Dec order guide. You can also see several POC's posted in the 4xe power subsection. Until we get an updated, official order sheet we won't be adding it to spreadsheets on pg 1.

I ordered a JLUR4xe back on Nov 6, long before pricing was available. I calculated an estimate with my desired options on the 2.0L, auto tranny, JLUR. The cost differential between 4xe and 2.0L is $3900, BUT the early 4xe's are very well equipped. You have to include the "mandatory options" (standard equipment) costs to the amount calculated by the spreadsheet +3900. Standard equipment is shown on the last few pages of the order guide, here. Option content and color choices are all highly variable. You will likely have more choices if you wait a few months.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
No. The only official information we have on the 4xe is the available options listed in the Dec order guide. You can also see several POC's posted in the 4xe power subsection. Until we get an updated, official order sheet we won't be adding it to spreadsheets on pg 1.

I ordered a JLUR4xe back on Nov 6, long before pricing was available. I calculated an estimate with my desired options on the 2.0L, auto tranny, JLUR. The cost differential between 4xe and 2.0L is $3900, BUT the early 4xe's are very well equipped. You have to include the "mandatory options" (standard equipment) costs to the amount calculated by the spreadsheet +3900. Standard equipment is shown on the last few pages of the order guide, here. Option content and color choices are all highly variable. You will likely have more choices if you wait a few months.
Great info, thanks. That is pretty much exactly what I was doing and have been figuring. I am currently looking for a dealer to order a JLU Sahara 4XE with.

VickiP

First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sahara
I am pricing out a Sahara unlimited high altitude. The dealer is giving me a price of 52,660. I added all the options in and it looks like this is a decent price- however- they also add in about 1100 worth of fees. Can anyone with some experience with pricing let me know their thoughts. I would so appreciate it!! I am attaching the window sticker and the pricing sheet. The numbers handwritten on the right are for the high altitude. The numbers printed are for an altitude package, I am also considering.

14F1F384-973D-4B2C-A341-FA45A1A079FD.jpeg

B960E592-0E30-452E-B1F0-12DF3717CC96.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Updated 2 Door pricing from Jan 1 price list in first post.

Sport $FWP (Invoice Price) changes:
Sport base price increased by 153
245/75R17 All Terrain Tires (TTC) increased by 176
8.4" Radio (AEK) increased by 90
Black 3-Piece HARD TOP (HT1) increased by 90
Dual Door Group w/Base Uppers(AJB) decreased by 180
LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp (ADA) increased by 90
Remote Proximity Keyless (GXD) increased by 90
Technology Group (AAN) increased by 270

Rubicon $FWP (Invoice Price) changes:
Base Price increased by 150
8.4" Radio (AEK) increased by 90
Black 3-Piece HARD TOP (HT1) increased by 90
Body Color 3-Piece HARD TOP (HT3) increased by 90
LED Lighting Group (AD6) increased by 63
LT285/70R17C BSW M/T Tires (TWG) increased by 176
Remote Proximity Keyless (GXD) increased by 90
Steel Bumper Group (AST) increased by 90
Leather Trimmed Seats (ALX9 or ALTV) increased by 90

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I am pricing out a Sahara unlimited high altitude. The dealer is giving me a price of 52,660. I added all the options in and it looks like this is a decent price- however- they also add in about 1100 worth of fees. Can anyone with some experience with pricing let me know their thoughts. I would so appreciate it!! I am attaching the window sticker and the pricing sheet. The numbers handwritten on the right are for the high altitude. The numbers printed are for an altitude package, I am also considering.
Your question would be best placed in its own thread, as this sticky thread focuses on the pricing spreadsheet.

Summarizing your offer -
MSRP: 57160
FWP: 53580
Offer: 52660
That looks like ~1.8% below invoice which is good, but the $800 "Administrative Fee" adds ~1.5% back.

A couple forum dealers out east offer 7% below invoice on new orders, then charge $800 and add $1000 if you don't finance with them. You could save by ordering (then waiting for your JL to be built) from Koons or Criswell which are both a couple states away from you.

If you buy off the lot, prices will vary significantly with local demand and your ability to negotiate. If you're happy with the deal, the price is right.

captmorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
@fczabala Thanks for all the work put into the Excel doc. One thing I noticed building mine is that the 80th and Freedom quick order packages are missing the formula to add to the invoice/MSRP price.

jeep364

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 WK
@fczabala Thanks for all the work put into the Excel doc. One thing I noticed building mine is that the 80th and Freedom quick order packages are missing the formula to add to the invoice/MSRP price.
You can add them in manually with
=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(A30)),D30,0) in N30
=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(A30)),E30,0) in O30
=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(A31)),D31,0) in N31
=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(A31)),E31,0) in O31

There is some discrepancy with the build your own website - some trims (eg. 80th ed) seem to include automatic and hard top in the package price - those are not included when selecting the package in the excel.

A big thanks to all that have put this together, it is truly invaluable.
Sponsored