First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
offshore oil worker
Has anyone out there got any recommendations for my insurance renewal (UK). It seems to be a little steep at 530 quid as it was only just over 400 last year ( no mods. SD&P and 5000 miles). I have been on Meercat and the cheapest quotes are all around £490 so not a whole lot cheaper?? My Mustang 5.0 is cheaper and that is heavily modified. I can't make any sense out of it ????
Sponsored

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
£417 with Admiral

50 year old handsome male, 1 SP50 remaining, SK postcode

OP
OP
Dinks66

Dinks66

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
offshore oil worker
£417 with Admiral

50 year old handsome male, 1 SP50 remaining, SK postcode
My official renewal came through today and it has gone up to £570. I am also with Admiral. It must be because I am ugly as opposed to handsome.

lohr500

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.2 MultiJet Diesel
£340 through Swinton, taken out in October last year. Mine's a stock 2.2 JLU Rubicon apart from towbar, with 9000 miles per year, 9 years NCB, self and wife to drive. BD20 postcode. Social, domestic & pleasure use only.
Always pays to shop around at renewal time as it seems all the insurance companies have a habit of bumping up the premiums year on year. Try the insurance comparison tool on Topcashback.

UKJeep2018

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara
Has anyone out there got any recommendations for my insurance renewal (UK). It seems to be a little steep at 530 quid as it was only just over 400 last year ( no mods. SD&P and 5000 miles). I have been on Meercat and the cheapest quotes are all around £490 so not a whole lot cheaper?? My Mustang 5.0 is cheaper and that is heavily modified. I can't make any sense out of it ????
Comparison sites can be a bit rubbish. Try Aviva, I got a good quote off them
Sponsored