Priherd

Priherd

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR
I did unplug everything, inspected it and plugged it back in. no change. I don't have the service 4wd statement like Shellbird01 does. I only have the Axle Locker Fault Light on. Later today I will install my flash cal and see if it's a code I can clear. Hope so...

IMG_4261.jpg
Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
No, I disconnected the connector before lowering the axle. Absolutely no stress was placed on the wire or connector.
check both locker plugs (front and rear) and make sure they are connected fully. Maybe unplug and make sure the connections are clean.

never mind, just saw your post that you did that

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I did unplug everything, inspected it and plugged it back in. no change. I don't have the service 4wd statement like Shellbird01 does. I only have the Axle Locker Fault Light on. Later today I will install my flash cal and see if it's a code I can clear. Hope so...

IMG_4261.jpg
Interesting, maybe you have a faulty connector or harness, and by unplugging and replugging it basically craps itself.

OP
OP
Priherd

Priherd

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR
So I climbed back under early this afternoon and unplugged the FAD and both front and rear lockers, inspected them, both ends and then plugged them back in and it worked! Idiot light is off, lockers work perfectly, everything works perfect. So, either I had it plugged in ???wrong??? or it just wasn't right. Hopefully it will keep on working! Love the lift, rides great, about the same as stock, maybe a tad better... I'm still on the Rubi stock 33s but that's ends tomorrow when my lug nuts finally arrive! Thanks for all the suggestions and help. :clap:

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
nice! glad you got this worked out and can enjoy the suspension. post up pics once you get those tires mounted.

Have you played with the shock adjustment settings yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Priherd

Priherd

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR
nice! glad you got this worked out and can enjoy the suspension. post up pics once you get those tires mounted.

Have you played with the shock adjustment settings yet?
I got the 3.1s so only adjustable by disconnecting the bottom of the shock and twisting the shaft to change the setting. I set them on performance during the install. I'll ride like that for a while and then switch over to see what I like best. I'll post a picture tomorrow after I put the 35s on.

Shellbird01

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Shara Unlimited
Nice. I pulled the fad tonite and the plug had power (Sahara no ELockers) plugged it back in but no change. No error codes either (not sure if a certain style or newer one is needed).

Will disco the battery tomorrow to see if a reset helps.

Till then I’ve got a smoking 2wd the lift is awesome

Shellbird01

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Shara Unlimited
Well it’s been a while but if anyone’s interested I got the service 4wd fixed this week. The fad was replaced and a computer update downloaded. The dealer was reluctant to do under warranty but the service manager approved in the end.
Jeep Wrangler JL Installing a Teraflex 2.5 in Sport ST2 lift W/Falcon SP2 3.1 shocks 3B1F330F-A97B-42C8-8C24-691108FA60C1

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone try running 37" K02 with the st2 using the bumpstop shims and have photo's feedback, reports of rubbing?
Sponsored