Sponsored

Installed Tyger rear bumper - heck of a nice bumper for $319 also compatible with back up sensors

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado

This also has the holes for the back up sensors.
Thanks for sharing. Great price for having sensor holes and lights. Do you have any pics from the side? Not sure I like the gap between the fender and bumper but I’ve noticed several bumpers are made like this.

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Thanks for sharing. Great price for having sensor holes and lights. Do you have any pics from the side? Not sure I like the gap between the fender and bumper but I’ve noticed several bumpers are made like this.
i'll get some tonight.

Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks. That actually seems to be one of the better looking ones. I hadn't been thrilled about anything on the market just yet

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

how was the fit and finish? easy install? instructions look really well done. hard to beat it for that price. that's half the cost of the "cheap" bumpers ive been looking at lol. hard to spend $1k for a bumper when there is so much i still need to buy for my jeep.

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
I have the rock slider on my 2 doors. They look good and built solid. I also like their front bumper. The back bumper looks nice as well and they also have a tire carrier kit.

Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I found one on Amazon in the warehouse section for $236 so I bought it. Worst case If I don’t like it I’m not out of ton of money.

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I found one on Amazon in the warehouse section for $236 so I bought it. Worst case If I don’t like it I’m not out of ton of money.
Only have the ONE? I have been keeping an eye out might have missed it :(

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only have the ONE? I have been keeping an eye out might have missed it :(
Sorry, I just hit it at the right time and I almost missed seeing it. Just happened to look at the pricing options and saw it. It's either a return or a busted box.

On the bright side for you, it will probably be missing parts, lol. I'll know tomorrow

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Sorry, I just hit it at the right time and I almost missed seeing it. Just happened to look at the pricing options and saw it. It's either a return or a busted box.

On the bright side for you, it will probably be missing parts, lol. I'll know tomorrow
I have had decent luck with Amazon Warehouse in the past. Hope it's in good shape. If so KILLER deal!

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
how was the fit and finish? easy install? instructions look really well done. hard to beat it for that price. that's half the cost of the "cheap" bumpers ive been looking at lol. hard to spend $1k for a bumper when there is so much i still need to buy for my jeep.
it bolted right up. no alignment issues. the powdercoat is on par with the typical texture finish coatings. it has that almost fiberous quality to it.

i did an amazon front bumper too and it's holding up great.

I agree. there are some things i'll spend the $ on. But this bumper seems like a lot of bang for buck.
Sponsored