Sponsored

Installed Teraflex 1.50-Inch Performance Spacer Lift Kit -- What size falcon shocks should I get for best ride?

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Next, I am going to relocate the rear E-Brake cables below the crossmember with the Rancho RS62136 Emergency Brake Relocation Bracket.

The Teraflex kit has you remove the bracket all together (but they don't say anything about relocating the cables themselves)... I don't like the idea of the cables being unsecured.
What is interesting is that it doesn't appear that AEV spacer kit requires permanent removal of any brake lines. Also appears to be the same with the Mopar lift. Just remove OEM brackets temporarily before dropping axle, then reinstall.

Wonder why then TF's 1.5inch lift requires this.

Am I missing something?
Sponsored

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
What is interesting is that it doesn't appear that AEV spacer kit requires permanent removal of any brake lines. Also appears to be the same with the Mopar lift. Just remove OEM brackets temporarily before dropping axle, then reinstall.

Wonder why then TF's 1.5inch lift requires this.

Am I missing something?
Honestly, in my opinion the permanent removal of the bracket seems unnecessary unless you are going higher than 2.5", but then again, after install, I didn't specifically check the tightness of e-brake cables at full flex. I just went ahead and relocated the bracket using the Rancho mount when I was doing the job as in the future I plan to go higher.

I think it all depends on how much down travel you have in the rear.