OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awsome! Would you mind please, if you get a chance to measure from the ground to the highest point on the roof. I need to see if this will fit in my garage, but I dont think so :(
Ground to highpoint of hardtop: +/- 78"

OP
OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Brew211; Looks awesome! Out of curiosity...have you re-geared and how badly has this affected you MPG?
I have not re-geared as of yet. I can definitely tell the difference, I have not had an opportunity to take it off road yet but its decent on the road and unless its horrible off-road I'll probably keep it w/o gearing.

My Tazer comes in Friday so with the tire size wrong so is my MPG

OP
OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thinking about this lift (Sport T/S) paired with the Falcon 3.3 shocks for my Jeep. Mine is Sting Gray otherwise they are the same. Did you upgrade your shocks?

I plan on running 37x13.5 18’s. By the way it looks, could actually do 38’s! Looks good

I went with the Falcons
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 7.58.07 PM.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome, is the kit a complete kit or did you have to make other mods to get the kit to fit and work?
Everything was included. The standard shocks were the Falcon 2.1's. I may upgrade later, but the wallet is currently empty.

Tocsholman

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Everything was included. The standard shocks were the Falcon 2.1's. I may upgrade later, but the wallet is currently empty.
How is the ride quality on the street? Comments? Have you had a chance to go off road yet?

ERIXJLUR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Crystal Rubicon 2.0L (ordered on 2/12 received on 9/26)
^ Really good looking Jeep!

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Was busy at work today..................
IMG_0005.jpg
What is the backspacing of those wheels? Would stock Rubicon wheels with 35 or 37s clear or would new wheels also be needed to fully flex

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What is the backspacing of those wheels? Would stock Rubicon wheels with 35 or 37s clear or would new wheels also be needed to fully flex
I don't know about stock wheels, these wheels are 17x9.5 with -12mm

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR and a 2010 JK - 2010 JK Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So I got a call from my local shop saying that Teraflex sent them one of the first 3.5" lifts as a beta. I got it installed and it is absolutely awesome! True 3.5 inches, with 37's it raised the jeep almost 6". Teraflex really thought everything through and the shop says it is far superior to the Mopar lift. Teraflex is also coming out with a 4.5" lift but I don't see a need for it unless you want to run 40's.

IMG_9906.jpg
IMG_9901.jpg
IMG_9904.jpg
IMG_9907.jpg

I got the same early released lift at the end of September. There's a couple things that need addressed.
My lift did not come with front or rear track bar extension brackets, Not sure if yours did.
Now.. They sell a bracket separate, but technically it's not the correct front one.
Call TF and they will ship you the front TB bracket that SHOULD have came with that kit.
I'm also ordering the bracket for the rear. At 3.5" it will need it during some flexing and body centering.

TF also told me since I'm using the front LCA geo brackets... my drive-line is fine.
But the rear will need some uppers to correct the geometry. I'll prob go with core4x4.com because TF is slow to the game for adjustable arms.

These were also just released. https://www.quadratec.com/p/terafle...OPMOMjmhC0fDAPF4o-JpK2VMq8eZrb_RoCh6MQAvD_BwE

Perfect for this lift. Allows the removal of those bump shim plates. 1/2" plates are only needed after new bump stops install.

OP
OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got the same early released lift at the end of September. There's a couple things that need addressed.
My lift did not come with front or rear track bar extension brackets, Not sure if yours did.
Now.. They sell a bracket separate, but technically it's not the correct front one.
Call TF and they will ship you the front TB bracket that SHOULD have came with that kit.
I'm also ordering the bracket for the rear. At 3.5" it will need it during some flexing and body centering.

TF also told me since I'm using the front LCA geo brackets... my drive-line is fine.
But the rear will need some uppers to correct the geometry. I'll prob go with core4x4.com because TF is slow to the game for adjustable arms.

These were also just released. https://www.quadratec.com/p/terafle...OPMOMjmhC0fDAPF4o-JpK2VMq8eZrb_RoCh6MQAvD_BwE

Perfect for this lift. Allows the removal of those bump shim plates. 1/2" plates are only needed after new bump stops install.
Thank you so much for the heads-up. I'll check it out when I get home today.

OP
OP
Brew211

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

It's interesting, mine was installed with the rear track bar extension bracket but not on the front. But mine did come with the teraflex bump stops. I'll call on Monday regarding the front TB bracket. Thanks again for the heads-up

OkieMizzou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Crystal JLUR, 2001 Jeep TJ, 2013 Ram 2500 6.7L, 1991 Harley FXLR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting all of the info regarding the new measurements. I'm getting the same lift and will also be running 37s. Assuming that you park it in a garage? If so, how is the fit through the garage door opening? Really tight?
Sponsored