First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.6 JL 2-dr
It's been good although just recently there has been an issue with sputtering under full boost when the outdoor temps are below 30 degrees. I have a hunch it's related to the spark plugs so i will be swapping them with new ones soon. I'll post an update if I get it resolved but it's not really a priority for me since it runs good most of the time. I have about 15,000 miles on the supercharger.

Since the time I originally posted this thread I've swapped the pulley with a smaller one to gain more HP in the summer time. Last summer I dyno'd it at 370HP at the wheels. It generated a lot more acceleration and feeling in the seat. In the winter I reverted back to the stock pulley since there's usually snow on the ground where I live and the extra boost makes it hard to control.
Sponsored

scj64

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ram 2500, ‘23 R/T, ‘23 20A 392, ‘22 FLHTK
My ‘23 JLU 6 speed showed up today and the first thing I did was open the hood and check which computer it had. I’m in luck, it has the type that can be tuned. I wonder if they have tuning for 2023 models yet?

OP
OP
kis_face

kis_face

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.6 JL 2-dr
Hey everyone, I wanted to give a heads up and let you know I am selling this supercharger kit.

Magnuson kit P/N 01-19-36-003-BL

It will be complete with everything the kit came with. I will also include a smaller pulley and belt and several tunes I have that were dyno'd on my 2021 6sp manual trans. I have tunes for the stock pulley and tunes for the smaller pulley. Keep in mind my tunes were done at altitude at about 6,000ft. The supercharger has 16,000 miles on it and works perfectly.

I do not know what my sell price will be just yet but I will post a formal ad in the for sale section once I have everything removed and pictures taken. I will also be listing it on eBay. But if you are interested send me a PM and I will offer it to you before posting my ad. I'll offer it in the order I receive.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Hey everyone, I wanted to give a heads up and let you know I am selling this supercharger kit.

Magnuson kit P/N 01-19-36-003-BL

It will be complete with everything the kit came with. I will also include a smaller pulley and belt and several tunes I have that were dyno'd on my 2021 6sp manual trans. I have tunes for the stock pulley and tunes for the smaller pulley. Keep in mind my tunes were done at altitude at about 6,000ft. The supercharger has 16,000 miles on it and works perfectly.

I do not know what my sell price will be just yet but I will post a formal ad in the for sale section once I have everything removed and pictures taken. I will also be listing it on eBay. But if you are interested send me a PM and I will offer it to you before posting my ad. I'll offer it in the order I receive.
Trading in the Jeep?

OP
OP
kis_face

kis_face

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.6 JL 2-dr

Sponsored

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
No, doing a HEMI swap.
Nice! Good luck with the sale! Hopefully, it’s not in your hands come Jul. or I’ll be tempted to pick it up when I’m out there:facepalm::giggle:

OP
OP
kis_face

kis_face

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.6 JL 2-dr
Are you keeping the manual?
Yes I'm keeping it a manual. But I'm replacing the stock Aisin AL6 with a Getrag 238 6spd

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Yes I'm keeping it a manual. But I'm replacing the stock Aisin AL6 with a Getrag 238 6spd
Hi,

Not sure the gearing but the 3/4 ton pickups of the same era came with a G56, it's a 6 speed with a creeper gear and might be heavier duty than the one's that came behind a 4.7, also same trans that was in the Cummins just a different case.

Good luck with the swap either way.

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored