Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived

JaxPilot

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito! Sahara 2.0L Turbo
I am super stoked, my Hammerhead Ravager Full Width Pre-Runner Winch Front Bumper that was supposed to be manufactured and delivered in 6 weeks just came today after just two weeks via FedEx Freight Home delivery. Can't wait to get it installed, but will probably have to wait until the weekend. Packaged very well, delivered on a pallet, 206 LB shipping weight. I was worried because of all the horror stories of smashed packaging and damaged bumpers coming from Amazon and UPS, but at least on the outside it looks solid!

Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived Bumper pack 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived Bumper pack 2
Sponsored

OP
OP
JaxPilot

JaxPilot

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well packaged and no visible damage inside.
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived Bumper wrapped 1
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived bumper wrapped 2

OP
OP
JaxPilot

JaxPilot

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got this guy installed today. OE bumper removal was easy, struggled a little getting the bolts on the new bumper to line up with the frame, but after about 30 minutes of mucking around I got them squared away. Gotta find a single row light bar to install, and a winch is down the road. The accent panels are being painted Mojito! now, and I’ll install them when they come back.
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived E8BBCFC7-2B54-4CA7-AF3C-18CAE1C85EA5
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived DCE70ADF-1611-43E7-AF69-D3AB9834279A
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived D335CA00-D776-49DB-9B0E-A074A6424E08
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed - Hammerhead Bumper Just arrived 648D0F42-BB9A-40ED-8B1C-B22FEB4E4DC7

Shater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC All Terrain; 2022 JL Rubicon XR.
I like it! Kinda wish I'd seen this earlier. My bumper arrived just a couple days ago and I like this better. I have a thread just started on a Hammerhead rear bumper. I don't find many reviews on them.
Sponsored