Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
If I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

If I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

If I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all....
i dont get it. If the op likes donks, fine. his jeep his money.

I'm pretty sure donks are lifted though...
i think so too. Im not entirely sure what black sorcery goes into making a donk. I just think it looks similar to this.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Totally off topic here, but I've always wondered this... What is the appeal of buying a JLUR as you have no intentions of doing any hard offroading?

I'm not knocking your decision in anyway just really curious.
They look cool. The capability is there jic.
My JLUR has never even seen a grassy field, let alone a dirt road.
I fully intend to change that, and I do wheel my TJ. I just refuse to wheel my nice jeep in the midwest where shit just gets muddy and torn up.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350

Sponsored

OP
OP
makumozosd

makumozosd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0T
Welcome to the club AZ02 ! Looks good with those bronze wheels.

Still loving my setup as well - no complaints, no regrets.

We did some moderate trails a few weeks backs when camping with no issues. The rear tire barely made some contact with the rear most part of the fender plastic for the first time. This small fender liner piece can easily be removed but it was so minor I didn't even bother. I wouldnt try rock crawling with this setup but for my purposes...all good!

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon 3.0L EcoDiesel
Occupation
Fabricator
37's definitely dry fit with no issue as shown below. You just can't leave the pavement or even get much articulation at all. My 2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon with the 3.0L EcoDiesel fit these Teraflex Nomads with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.50x17 and do not rub....but it's close. Luckily it's just a timing issue as I installed these Saturday, and my MetalCloak 3.5 Game Changer was sitting outside the garage when I got back from the shop. I'll just leave her parked until I install it next weekend, mostly due to how close the rear tire is to the lower fender section shown in the last picture.

Also, First Post. Just purchased this a few months ago for my birthday and so far really enjoying the jeep life, comraderie, and help this and other sites have offered. I'm definitely feeling "Just Empty Every Pocket" as my crew has explained to me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed: 37s with NO LIFT on JLUR 37s No Lift
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed: 37s with NO LIFT on JLUR Front Wheel Well
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed: 37s with NO LIFT on JLUR Rear Wheel Well
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed: 37s with NO LIFT on JLUR Front Near Rub
Jeep Wrangler JL Installed: 37s with NO LIFT on JLUR Rear Near Rub

OP
OP
makumozosd

makumozosd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0T
Those ridge grapplers look so much bigger than my K02s lol. Nice setup! What are the offsets of those wheels?

How are you liking those deployable running boards? The wife wants those bad as she has been driving the Jeep more lately.

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
I have a 2021 Rubicon and just ordered the Dynatrak 2" lift and wanted to run the Wild Peak Falkens in 37"s because you can get them in 12.9 wide vs. the Nitto grapplers that come in 13.43" wide. So do you guys think with only a 2" they'll hit when trying to twist her up in the woods? A little light rub at full flex I might be good with but don't want to tear anything up.

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've had my 37s on with a 2" spacer lift for close to a year now and haven't had any major rubbing (I don't rock crawl or anything, but I'm going over trees and through deep ruts that flex the suspension. If I flex the suspension to the max it rubs just a smidge, but nothing that would tear anything up. YMMV

Sponsored

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase
@Varilux nice setup. I like the stance. Did you just add stackable spacers to go from 1.5" to 2"? I'm thinking of lifting 2" with either AEV kit or Pro Comp kit.

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
@Varilux nice setup. I like the stance. Did you just add stackable spacers to go from 1.5" to 2"? I'm thinking of lifting 2" with either AEV kit or Pro Comp kit.
Thank you. I just went with the 2" Teraflex spacer lift (as I recall on the 2 door it lifts 2" in the back and 1.5" in front- or something like that). I kept the stock springs and shocks. I drove it quite a while like that- and noticed it didn't track all that well (due to the reduced caster angle the 2" lift causes). I had Teraflex Alpine adjustable LCAs installed a month or so ago, and now it handles much better.

OP
OP
makumozosd

makumozosd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0T
I have a 2021 Rubicon and just ordered the Dynatrak 2" lift and wanted to run the Wild Peak Falkens in 37"s because you can get them in 12.9 wide vs. the Nitto grapplers that come in 13.43" wide. So do you guys think with only a 2" they'll hit when trying to twist her up in the woods? A little light rub at full flex I might be good with but don't want to tear anything up.
Will you be running these on the factory wheels? Aftermarket wheels (or spacers) that push the wheels away from the body will help to prevent or minimize rubbing.

OP
OP
makumozosd

makumozosd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0T
The wife's been driving the Jeep a lot more lately. She loves driving it but hates "climbing" into it and "falling" out of it...her words LOL. And this is with NO lift...can't imagine what she would say with a 3" lift haha

Trying these rough country steps on for size...happy wife, happy life!

IMG-0668.jpg

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
This was a very useful thread. I'm thinking of putting Falken Wildpeak 37" AT3Ws on my Rubi. It will be with the stock suspension for a couple weeks while I wait on a Metalcloak 2.5" lift. The falkens actual diameter (from website specs) is 36.5".

We're actually considering those Zephyr wheels that makumozosd has. I think they'd look pretty sweet on Sarge Green.
Sponsored