www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Hows the Mopar cover holding up and have you been able to test it with a hard rain or storm? I"m between this Mopar and a Raingear cover.
Have you looked at Smittybilt's trail cover? Much thicker material than Mopar's version and cheaper than Raingear's. I grabbed one off ebay for a little over $100.
Sponsored

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Have you looked at Smittybilt's trail cover? Much thicker material than Mopar's version and cheaper than Raingear's. I grabbed one off ebay for a little over $100.
I did see that one. I do like that it has the protective layer for the paint. Probably the only negative I see is that it doesn’t completely cover the door at the bottom..

How’s it holding up for you and does it repel water fairly well?

Last edited:

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I did see that one. I do like that it has the protective layer for the paint. How’s it holding up for you and does it repel water fairly well?
I've had it a month now and haven't got caught in the rain. It's pollen season and it has kept the yellow coating off my normally garaged jeep's seats. I keep it in the back when I have the top and doors off, Just in case there is a chance of precipitation.

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
I've had it a month now and haven't got caught in the rain. It's pollen season and it has kept the yellow coating off my normally garaged jeep's seats. I keep it in the back when I have the top and doors off, Just in case there is a chance of precipitation.
Forgot to ask how is the length for the doors? I see the raingear covers pretty far down if you were going doors off.

Sponsored