Sponsored

Insider Info for Forum Members Only ;)

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Bummer. Well, doorless is better than soft doors anyway. Maybe next summer. I guess I'd rather they take their time and get a quality product rather than rushing something.
Sponsored

LW03

First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Has anyone purchased the currently available bestop Nx? I am curious how easy it is to remove
I’m looking for an alternative for summer months. I live in an area where we often have heat on at night and air conditioner during the day. I need something that is going to be easy to put on and off. I would
Like to be able to fully remove/take down to go totally topless. I don’t care as much for the look of the mopar soft top and my Jeep came with hard too. Didn’t think to ask about dual top at the time.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
We have a thread goin on our page I would suggest checking out for feedback and any questions you have. I will try to link it for you :)
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-trektop.20734/

CassieAtBestop

Has anyone purchased the currently available bestop Nx? I am curious how easy it is to remove
I’m looking for an alternative for summer months. I live in an area where we often have heat on at night and air conditioner during the day. I need something that is going to be easy to put on and off. I would
Like to be able to fully remove/take down to go totally topless. I don’t care as much for the look of the mopar soft top and my Jeep came with hard too. Didn’t think to ask about dual top at the time.
Sponsored