OP
OP
JlEngineline

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
I know this isn't the forum for Gladiator topics. I really don't feel like creating a new username and password just to post this. .

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Looks identical to the JL other than the back seat having a different seat belt attachment/pass through design.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Looks cool. I'd like to see how the soft top works on it.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
looks familiar.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I know this isn't the forum for Gladiator topics. I really don't feel like creating a new username and password just to post this. .
OH ?, But you MUST ! Many jeepers and would be's over at the SISTER site, who don't "go back & forth" on sites, would really like it if you DID ! Please tell me your not "that Lazy"? You carry that attitude over to building Diesels ? I should THINK NOT, so why not do the "Right thing" and start a GLADIATOR ONLY specific (ONE) thread over at GLAD. ? PLEASE .
I'm Lou3.6 here but Lou2.0 over their ! PM's to me (over their) tell me they would like an "INSIDERS" input . . . there is so much Stupid, Silly & ridiculous postings over at GLAD. ! Probably out of BOREDOM - i.e.; lack of any real Information . Granted there ain't much available "to the public" yet - which leads back to my (our) request ! SO again, please Reconsider . . . I've done it . . . as I said ! I'd change My GLAD. name to Lou3.6 - to reflect my change in engine choice - but I'm to "stupid" to figure that out ! Don't laugh . . . it's probably SO SIMPLE, that it becomes "not" ! Anyway, as a person torn between the JL & JT (still), I hope you find it reasonable . . . and I DO APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO FOR US AT JL, and hope you can carry it over to JT.
Hmm, I just thought . . . and wondering if maybe JAY can "automatically" make the transfer into a GLADIATOR Specific Thread over at the JT Site Happen, whenever you post GLAD info. here ? ? For ALL our Benefits ! ?
Sponsored