Illinois Insane Audio with Doors Off

jakecowan12

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Hey everyone! Needing some help here. I installed the Insane Audio JL3001 for my wrangler and it is so awesome! I figured out a problem today and wondered if anyone else had a fix for this. When I take the doors off and turn off the Jeep the radio stays on and I’m worried it will kill my battery. Any help would be awesome because I love going days at a time with no doors on!

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Hey everyone! Needing some help here. I installed the Insane Audio JL3001 for my wrangler and it is so awesome! I figured out a problem today and wondered if anyone else had a fix for this. When I take the doors off and turn off the Jeep the radio stays on and I’m worried it will kill my battery. Any help would be awesome because I love going days at a time with no doors on!
I don't have the insane audio but I upgraded my deck and had same issue. My deck had setting for ACC + doors open. It was called shutdown mode on my CC3. But once I switched that setting it worked fine

Mendacity

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
There is a setting in the car settings. Blue steering wheel. You have to set the turn off to acc+no doors. The alternative option is acc+doors which is the default.

Advertisement

Bestop

Advertisement