Illinois Insane Audio with Doors Off Issue

jakecowan12

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Hey everyone! Needing some help here. I installed the Insane Audio JL3001 for my wrangler and it is so awesome! I figured out a problem today and wondered if anyone else had a fix for this. When I take the doors off and turn off the Jeep the radio stays on and I’m worried it will kill my battery. Any help would be awesome because I love going days at a time with no doors on!

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Mine goes off as soon as I turn the Jeep off, but my JK radio stayed on for about 30-40 seconds before it turned off with the doors off. Turn your Jeep off and wait for a minute to see if it turns itself off.

Big Hoss

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU
You have to go into the settings menu and change the delay time to zero if you want it to shut off when you turn your ignition off, very easy to do. Email their tech support, and they will walk you through it if you are unsure of the process. They will respond in a few hours, their customer support is very good.

Advertisement

Quake LED

Advertisement