Sponsored

Information on what is exactly included in 392 XR package?

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
I know what's included with the 3.6 XR package but with the 392 already including some of those options like brakes and front end, what exactly does the 392 XR package come with.
Sponsored

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
You’re only going to see the wheels and tires, relocation and reinforcement of the tire carrier and the gears for the same price of $3995. I’ve established a thread on this, hoping to catch the attention of Stellantis (sp), possibly…

PaulD

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98, 03, 09 &13 Wranglers
Looks like you'll get 4.56 gears and a 115 mph top speed calibration as well. Car & Driver just tested one with the XR package and it actually accelerated faster than the last one they tested on 33's. I would bet if you slapped on some 33's with those gears and speed calibration it would run in the mid 12's.

OP
OP
Jeepnutz

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
You’re only going to see the wheels and tires, relocation and reinforcement of the tire carrier and the gears for the same price of $3995. I’ve established a thread on this, hoping to catch the attention of Stellantis (sp), possibly…
Definitely a buzz kill package if that's the case compared to the non 392 XR which gives you much more for your money.

Higgs Boson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
What's parts, labor, and tax on some 35's and a gear swap including calibration, etc?

After you calculate that, figure out what having the full factory warranty is worth for you on the gear swap with no gear whine, etc.

If it's less than $4,000 total for both, don't buy the XR package. Seems like a simple solution.