Info on Chrysler Capital Loan APR & Terms

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Hi All... Does anyone have any recent experience with Chrysler Capital financing? Looking for any info on loan APR and/or terms offered? I normally always finance NFCU and never use dealer financing of any kind. But there is a $1,000 incentive from the dealer if I use Chrysler Capital to finance. I am on the fence about this because I have no idea what the rates or offers are. I have top-tier credit.

Hoping that anyone would be willing to share any and all details on interest rates and terms or offers by Chrysler Capital??

Thanks in Advance
We financed our '20 Grand Cherokee High Altitude with Chrysler Capital because they were offering $1,500 incentive and the rate was slightly higher than what we got from our bank. You can simply go to Chrysler Capital's website and fill out the app & it'll give you the rate & terms. We did then re-finance the GC very soon after purchase to get the lower interest rate from our bank.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35398

I am the F&I Manager at a Jeep dealership here in PA. Typically Chrysler Capital will have a slightly higher interest rate than other banks since they give you the extra $1,000 up front; however what we will usually recommend is financing through Chrysler to get the extra $1,000 off at purchase then in a month or two just refinance it with your credit union or whoever and take the better rate as well as the $1,000 off since you will only pay a fraction of the $1,000 rebate in interest over those couple months so it becomes a win win for you as a customer. Only thing to keep in mind is if this is regarding the purchase of a Wrangler, there are no rebates on them besides $500 military so even if you finance with Chrysler you won't get the $1,000 rebate. If its like a Grand Cherokee or something then it would apply so just confirm those things with your dealer. If they claim $1,000 rebate on the wrangler then just check everything because it's not a true rebate and they either just discounted the Wrangler themselves or moved the numbers around by offering more on trade in or something.

Recap:
-Ask the dollar amount you would pay back in interest going with the Chrysler financing
-Ask the dollar amount you would pay back in interest going with your preferred lender
-If the dollar amount is greater than $1,000 difference going with Chrysler then you will definitely want to refinance a couple months later
-If the dollar amount is less than $1,000 difference going with Chrysler vs your preferred lender then you could carry the Chrysler loan to term and still pay less overall than you would have paid not taking the $1,000 upfront rebate

-REMEMBER WRANGLERS HAVE NO REBATES OTHER THAN $500 MILITARY, be sure to question them on that if you are purchasing a Wrangler
Does the $500 military include retired?

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I might have missed it, is the $1000 of for 2021s? I thought on our 2020 it was $2000.
Sponsored